Door 2 please!
(I did rng)
@Lynz
Door 2 please!
(I did rng)
@lynz door 3!
@lynz door 3!
sig is a wip | check out my adopts
@CrystalDragonz7 won the dragon!! ((Sorry I’m on mobile I’m not gonna type that much))

@wolfdragon112 won several leafy packs!!

@RockPaperScizor won some battle items
@CrystalDragonz7 won the dragon!! ((Sorry I’m on mobile I’m not gonna type that much))

@wolfdragon112 won several leafy packs!!

@RockPaperScizor won some battle items
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
You are in a dark room. You see three doors.
The first door is medium-sized, and you hear a loud whooshing noise as something moves around inside, and you see moving shadows when you look under the door.
The second door is filled with leaf and moss, the exterior is just AMAZING, do you think the interior would be too?
The third door is sparkly, with gems embedded on the sides as well as glimmering sparkles decorating the doorknob.
You are in a dark room. You see three doors.
The first door is medium-sized, and you hear a loud whooshing noise as something moves around inside, and you see moving shadows when you look under the door.
The second door is filled with leaf and moss, the exterior is just AMAZING, do you think the interior would be too?
The third door is sparkly, with gems embedded on the sides as well as glimmering sparkles decorating the doorknob.
@CrystalDragonz7 Door three!
@CrystalDragonz7 Door three!
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@CrystalDragonz7 door 1
@CrystalDragonz7 door 1
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
@Lynz oof ninja'd
@Lynz oof ninja'd
@CrystalDragonz7
Ill take door 2
@CrystalDragonz7
Ill take door 2
@Lynz You decide to go into the first door, Because you saw a ninja in the third door. So you opened the door and then saw a snake. A baby snake. And other snakes. You try to back out when a baby spiral jump scares you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53391077] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533911/53391077_350.png[/img] [/url][item=emerald striker][item=emerald striker] @wolfdragon112 You go inside to discover a jungle. nice. Suddenly you become face-to-face with a crowned bonepriest. scary. [item=crowned bonepriest] @Sinjin Turns out the jewels were fake. [item=burnished filigree helmet]
@Lynz
You decide to go into the first door, Because you saw a ninja in the third door. So you opened the door and then saw a snake. A baby snake. And other snakes. You try to back out when a baby spiral jump scares you.

53391077_350.png
Emerald Striker Emerald Striker
@wolfdragon112
You go inside to discover a jungle. nice. Suddenly you become face-to-face with a crowned bonepriest. scary.
Crowned Bonepriest
@Sinjin
Turns out the jewels were fake.
Burnished Filigree Helmet
Oof guess it’s my turn again
Oof guess it’s my turn again
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
1 2 ... 422 423 424 425 426 ... 1135 1136