Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sprites/Old Fest/Items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Creed Looking on the AH, the [b]Fawn Fox Rat[/b] LAH is 1200g right now. Searching past prices on Item Search forums, the June 14 price for a [b]Downy Fox Rat[/b] is 900g, and another June 18 price is 1000g. Would you be willing to take an in between for yours? 1100g? For reference, these are the 2 familiars: [item=Downy Fox Rat] [item=Fawn Fox Rat]
@Creed Looking on the AH, the Fawn Fox Rat LAH is 1200g right now.

Searching past prices on Item Search forums, the June 14 price for a Downy Fox Rat is 900g, and another June 18 price is 1000g.

Would you be willing to take an in between for yours? 1100g?

For reference, these are the 2 familiars:
Downy Fox Rat Fawn Fox Rat
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@greed
What do you want for either of the Plauge and Wind Sprite?
@greed
What do you want for either of the Plauge and Wind Sprite?
sQ35KLV.png
31QI5kR.pngRVCJPrX.png FR+9 Hours
@Creed
I managed to get 970 gems and 30tk can i buy the comet with them or does it have to be a pure 1000g?
@Creed
I managed to get 970 gems and 30tk can i buy the comet with them or does it have to be a pure 1000g?
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@RubyDragon6248
Send me a CR and I will reply to it sometime after 2pm EST when I get off of work.

@Unelore
That is the best typo of my name I have ever seen.
Plague Sprite: 3600 gems
Wind Sprite: 2900 gems

@aredshroom
Send me a CR!

@Okapi
Send me CR if you'd still like the two armbands you mentioned in your previous post!
@RubyDragon6248
Send me a CR and I will reply to it sometime after 2pm EST when I get off of work.

@Unelore
That is the best typo of my name I have ever seen.
Plague Sprite: 3600 gems
Wind Sprite: 2900 gems

@aredshroom
Send me a CR!

@Okapi
Send me CR if you'd still like the two armbands you mentioned in your previous post!
Downy Fox Rat, Twice-Dyed Cowl, Companion Comet, and Frigid/Infectionist's Armbands (x1) have been sold!
Downy Fox Rat, Twice-Dyed Cowl, Companion Comet, and Frigid/Infectionist's Armbands (x1) have been sold!
AH has expired, so all items are for trade from my inventory! Currency is the preferred offer.
AH has expired, so all items are for trade from my inventory! Currency is the preferred offer.
@Creed

Hello! How much would you like for your golem gauntlet? And would you by chance take part of the payment as eggs or do you only want pure currency?
@Creed

Hello! How much would you like for your golem gauntlet? And would you by chance take part of the payment as eggs or do you only want pure currency?
Gj97yvC.png
@Creed

What are you asking for the plague sprite? c:
@Creed

What are you asking for the plague sprite? c:
6mWOUG0.png
@audire
So sorry for this late response! Work has been rather hectic. I don't care for eggs, because while there's a chance I will get a wonderfully colored dragon? There's a bigger chance I'll get something kinda grody. Also I'd prefer mostly currency, and the price I'm asking for is: 850 gems, 750k treasure
@audire
So sorry for this late response! Work has been rather hectic. I don't care for eggs, because while there's a chance I will get a wonderfully colored dragon? There's a bigger chance I'll get something kinda grody. Also I'd prefer mostly currency, and the price I'm asking for is: 850 gems, 750k treasure
@Creed would you be willing to accept an egg for your darkened arm scar?
@Creed would you be willing to accept an egg for your darkened arm scar?
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8