Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Soaring.Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@MessengerDragon is the general pinglist okay?
@MessengerDragon is the general pinglist okay?
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara Sure.
@nohsara Sure.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
friendly bump! ^^ I love your work and your new fest entries are suuuper cool :3
friendly bump! ^^ I love your work and your new fest entries are suuuper cool :3
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus
Thank you so much, thats very kind! I can put u on the shop pinglist for future releases if you want?
@Abderus
Thank you so much, thats very kind! I can put u on the shop pinglist for future releases if you want?
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara - I believe I'm already on it, but definitely add me if I'm mistaken! :D
@nohsara - I believe I'm already on it, but definitely add me if I'm mistaken! :D
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus oh whoops, you are, im dumb lol. It looks like you were actually my first. Thanks so much for ur support <3
@Abderus oh whoops, you are, im dumb lol. It looks like you were actually my first. Thanks so much for ur support <3
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara - No problem at all -- and it was my pleasure! :)
@nohsara - No problem at all -- and it was my pleasure! :)
rqoyImq.gif

@nohsara

Definitely add me to your general pinglist because your skins are hecking GORGEOUS
@nohsara

Definitely add me to your general pinglist because your skins are hecking GORGEOUS
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
@Lonefox thank you so much [emoji=spiral love size=1] you are added!
@Lonefox thank you so much you are added!
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara Can you please ping me for both your thundercrack entries if they don't win?
@nohsara Can you please ping me for both your thundercrack entries if they don't win?
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45