Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 ... 16032 16033
Hmmmm...Still bored....
Hmmmm...Still bored....
FoxScara.png
tetra becomes nocturnal: a novel by me, tetra
tetra becomes nocturnal: a novel by me, tetra
XPnWaf4.gif - AXEL/CROW/VELL/LEO
- HE/THEY/ANY
- FANDRAGON HOARDER
- FR TIME +1
LoI5q7h.png
yikes maybe this isn't the best thing to watch at 4 in the morning...
yikes maybe this isn't the best thing to watch at 4 in the morning...
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
i have to hurt myself both intentionally and unintentionally every day now! PLEASE send me to the mental ward i'm running out of time
i have to hurt myself both intentionally and unintentionally every day now! PLEASE send me to the mental ward i'm running out of time
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="VeiledOverdose" date="2019-07-06 02:00:32" ] This Chrome thing of refreshing my tabs because I didn't look at them for ten minutes is getting really goddamn annoying. [/quote] Whatever they did to Chrome in the last update made it almost completely unusable on my computer. Like it legit froze the whole thing up twice before I had to switch browsers... --- In other news, I am never letting any of the art I make get voted on again bc hoo boy I do not take it well when I lose lmao.
VeiledOverdose wrote on 2019-07-06 02:00:32:
This Chrome thing of refreshing my tabs because I didn't look at them for ten minutes is getting really goddamn annoying.

Whatever they did to Chrome in the last update made it almost completely unusable on my computer. Like it legit froze the whole thing up twice before I had to switch browsers...

---

In other news, I am never letting any of the art I make get voted on again bc hoo boy I do not take it well when I lose lmao.
PJb908Z.png
me when I was 7: dr. neo cortex is evil, he is a bad person

me now: dr. neo cortex is relatable. he just wants to achieve something and he's trying his best to do so.
me when I was 7: dr. neo cortex is evil, he is a bad person

me now: dr. neo cortex is relatable. he just wants to achieve something and he's trying his best to do so.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
My Chromebook thingy should be here by Monday so excited!!
My Chromebook thingy should be here by Monday so excited!!
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
[quote name="BrandonFlowers" date="2019-07-06 04:02:33" ] [quote name="VeiledOverdose" date="2019-07-06 02:00:32" ] This Chrome thing of refreshing my tabs because I didn't look at them for ten minutes is getting really goddamn annoying. [/quote] Whatever they did to Chrome in the last update made it almost completely unusable on my computer. Like it legit froze the whole thing up twice before I had to switch browsers... [/quote] [color=360705]i forgot people were having issues with the latest chrome update, it's working fine for me?? don't know what black magic allowed me to avoid the worst
BrandonFlowers wrote on 2019-07-06 04:02:33:
VeiledOverdose wrote on 2019-07-06 02:00:32:
This Chrome thing of refreshing my tabs because I didn't look at them for ten minutes is getting really goddamn annoying.
Whatever they did to Chrome in the last update made it almost completely unusable on my computer. Like it legit froze the whole thing up twice before I had to switch browsers...
i forgot people were having issues with the latest chrome update, it's working fine for me?? don't know what black magic allowed me to avoid the worst
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
how long will i need to save up $260 if i have $10 allowance each weekday and don't eat during break and only eat at lunch also how much do i even typically use and what if i just starve or bring my own food save money that way or what if i just nab tiny bits of all my friends' food so i don't need to buy food and what if i-
how long will i need to save up $260 if i have $10 allowance each weekday and don't eat during break and only eat at lunch also how much do i even typically use and what if i just starve or bring my own food save money that way or what if i just nab tiny bits of all my friends' food so i don't need to buy food and what if i-
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
I love my bird, but he is being very noisy >___>
I love my bird, but he is being very noisy >___>
nature_zps16f4c1be.png
1 2 ... 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 ... 16032 16033