Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cursed digital paintings | [EUR] [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Okay, sounds great and please do. I really hope to work with you, you're art is so incredible!

EDIT: would you be opposed to me filling the form out now just in case I'm busy or stuck on mobile when/if you ping me?
Okay, sounds great and please do. I really hope to work with you, you're art is so incredible!

EDIT: would you be opposed to me filling the form out now just in case I'm busy or stuck on mobile when/if you ping me?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
Told myself I was gonna let my wallet rest for a bit BUT,,, I saw this from the CAPE pinglist and if you're open for USD slots... just let me know if you need to send me an invoice (pbrooklyns@ gmail for invoices) or send me a link to where I can pay you <3 Username: Pedge Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52915895] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529159/52915895_350.png[/img] [/url] Type of order: splurging on a painted fullbody, babey! Background: simple bg will work for me ^^ Additional info: He's an artist/illustrator, use that information as you will or go with whatever you see fit. :3 Feel free to take as much creative liberty as you want with his design/accent/clothes, he's also got outfit links in his bio if you want to take some of it off. Also feel free to let the edges of his wings, tail, etc. get cropped out of the picture if that makes the art feel more natural <3
Told myself I was gonna let my wallet rest for a bit BUT,,, I saw this from the CAPE pinglist and if you're open for USD slots... just let me know if you need to send me an invoice (pbrooklyns@ gmail for invoices) or send me a link to where I can pay you <3

Username: Pedge
Dragon:

52915895_350.png

Type of order: splurging on a painted fullbody, babey!
Background: simple bg will work for me ^^
Additional info: He's an artist/illustrator, use that information as you will or go with whatever you see fit. :3 Feel free to take as much creative liberty as you want with his design/accent/clothes, he's also got outfit links in his bio if you want to take some of it off. Also feel free to let the edges of his wings, tail, etc. get cropped out of the picture if that makes the art feel more natural <3
X latest?cb=20160507153351.gifxxxxx

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
Pedge and Fletcher's Un-Uggo-fy
Always on the lookout for eggs
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
@OnyxBat

Yes, of course! Feel free to do so :>

@Pedge

Thanks for ordering, I'll send you an invoice soon! OMG I absolutely love his colors! :D
@OnyxBat

Yes, of course! Feel free to do so :>

@Pedge

Thanks for ordering, I'll send you an invoice soon! OMG I absolutely love his colors! :D
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
@Ythequeris Sweet, thanks.

Username: Onyxbat
Dragon: Human OC
Type of order: painted bust
Background: simple bg, not picky on what it is as long as it has a sort of sinister quality.
Additional info: As mentioned above it's supposed to be a sinister, menacing vibe. This character is blind in her right eye and has claw mark scars on it. I'd want her posed like so because she has a tattoo like this that I want seen. So in terms of outfits she can be either topless or have something like this but with black gems. She has brow piercings and multiple ear piercings as well as one on her lip and a nose ring. This is what I referenced for her headdress. And finally, she has very dramatic makeup.
Also in general I like glitter and glow if you can find a way to squeeze that in there.
@Ythequeris Sweet, thanks.

Username: Onyxbat
Dragon: Human OC
Type of order: painted bust
Background: simple bg, not picky on what it is as long as it has a sort of sinister quality.
Additional info: As mentioned above it's supposed to be a sinister, menacing vibe. This character is blind in her right eye and has claw mark scars on it. I'd want her posed like so because she has a tattoo like this that I want seen. So in terms of outfits she can be either topless or have something like this but with black gems. She has brow piercings and multiple ear piercings as well as one on her lip and a nose ring. This is what I referenced for her headdress. And finally, she has very dramatic makeup.
Also in general I like glitter and glow if you can find a way to squeeze that in there.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
Paid your invoice earlier today, plus a lil tip because you deserve more for these beautiful artworks! Don't sell yourself short <3
Paid your invoice earlier today, plus a lil tip because you deserve more for these beautiful artworks! Don't sell yourself short <3
X latest?cb=20160507153351.gifxxxxx

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
Pedge and Fletcher's Un-Uggo-fy
Always on the lookout for eggs
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
[center][emoji=cat 3 size=1] b u m p [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
b u m p
3_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppe.gif
1_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr49.gif

fdegtr_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr56.png

2_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr4j.gif
4_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppz.gif
Are there any FR slots left? If so I definitely want one :D
Are there any FR slots left? If so I definitely want one :D
They/them Gender Fluid - Bi/pan sexual & romantic - Neurodirgvent
@Ythequeris Could I be on your pinglist please :O? Found a self-editable one. Sorry about the ping!
@Ythequeris Could I be on your pinglist please :O? Found a self-editable one. Sorry about the ping!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/4bDWvBd.jpg[/img] [b]Hey! I'm taking commissions - USD only! Unlimited slots in a waitlist form (meaning I do them chronogically). I ask for payment upfront, only when I get to your commission. Check out the first page for more details.[/b] ----- My pinglist: [size=1] @wintercovers @TheRealWkdWitch @Mazurkas @oceanics @Illuria @KyraKitesong @remuslupn @seiryuu @Cov @Koras @MisfitsLanding @Mip @Oteibilitz @VividStarships @Amythry @sane @Demagogue @Supremacy @deviantdoge @Skedge @Lun @Kipiekie @Shougoney @Yay @slaggo @Crumpet @Whyyesimnot @nilah @Keyina @Cynil @evilwave @JackValet @Ikterrin @cynosural @EmotionalTree @heavylobster @Poufkin @Vulpess @GadzooksTD @Suntouched @Gaze @Pedge @wildewinged @Descending @kelsey3478 @Antimoany @ladylilitu @Nequior @ErinNarcissa @heavylobster[/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2335577]Please click here to go to the CAPE thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Digital, Bust, Full Body, Half Body, Real Life Currency, Shaded/Fully rendered, Environments, Feral, Human, Other[/center][br][br][size=1]@Plushstiel, @wildewinged, @Meloetta, @Robinton, @forumsdackel, @Aztec, @Gimeurcookie, @Praedyth, @Chaoyang, @balthy, @Tiriea, @ColoradoBlues, @Ythequeris, @yusukekitagawa, @Boxparts, @Dis, @rosevoids, @DarklightRaven, @birdfairy, @Gaze, @X3X, @EtherealDreams, @caelumdeity, @Tlaloc, @Trachynhawb, @Ethiera, @Eidos, @CoweringPlague, @arikin, @CheeseChatot, @Fujo, @VoidedMortal, @Pedge, @Saeliras, @Desmotes, @pooses, @Cerys, @kijauni, @Arinyl, @tellerby, @Oceanas, @Azurine, @Shakhorht, @mistystep, @RobotMothPie, @forumsdackel, @Pai, @TeenyTK, @iodine, @Fantastea, @MasqD, @littletoes101, @Mariette[/size]
4bDWvBd.jpg

Hey! I'm taking commissions - USD only!

Unlimited slots in a waitlist form (meaning I do them chronogically). I ask for payment upfront, only when I get to your commission.

Check out the first page for more details.

My pinglist:

@wintercovers @TheRealWkdWitch @Mazurkas @oceanics @Illuria @KyraKitesong @remuslupn @seiryuu @Cov @Koras @MisfitsLanding @Mip @Oteibilitz @VividStarships @Amythry @sane @Demagogue @Supremacy @deviantdoge @Skedge @Lun @Kipiekie @Shougoney @Yay @slaggo @Crumpet @Whyyesimnot @nilah @Keyina @Cynil @evilwave @JackValet @Ikterrin @cynosural @EmotionalTree @heavylobster @Poufkin @Vulpess @GadzooksTD @Suntouched @Gaze @Pedge @wildewinged @Descending @kelsey3478 @Antimoany @ladylilitu @Nequior @ErinNarcissa @heavylobster

Please click here to go to the CAPE thread!

Keywords selected: Digital, Bust, Full Body, Half Body, Real Life Currency, Shaded/Fully rendered, Environments, Feral, Human, Other[/center]

@Plushstiel, @wildewinged, @Meloetta, @Robinton, @forumsdackel, @Aztec, @Gimeurcookie, @Praedyth, @Chaoyang, @balthy, @Tiriea, @ColoradoBlues, @Ythequeris, @yusukekitagawa, @Boxparts, @Dis, @rosevoids, @DarklightRaven, @birdfairy, @Gaze, @X3X, @EtherealDreams, @caelumdeity, @Tlaloc, @Trachynhawb, @Ethiera, @Eidos, @CoweringPlague, @arikin, @CheeseChatot, @Fujo, @VoidedMortal, @Pedge, @Saeliras, @Desmotes, @pooses, @Cerys, @kijauni, @Arinyl, @tellerby, @Oceanas, @Azurine, @Shakhorht, @mistystep, @RobotMothPie, @forumsdackel, @Pai, @TeenyTK, @iodine, @Fantastea, @MasqD, @littletoes101, @Mariette
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10