Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 60 egg birthday mass hatch! [DONE, IC]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48
I'd be up for the sales thread. There were a few beauties that caught my eye~
I'd be up for the sales thread. There were a few beauties that caught my eye~
1c8q357.png
please ping me for that brown range boy (53158954)!! I adore him!!
please ping me for that brown range boy (53158954)!! I adore him!!
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
I'd love to be pinged for a sales thread, even if I may not end up wanting any. See: I have no money and people who are GenOne hoarders have all the money.
I'd love to be pinged for a sales thread, even if I may not end up wanting any. See: I have no money and people who are GenOne hoarders have all the money.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@reliquiaen
Usually I have decent luck on my birthday, but RNG had other plans for me today.
I was super hyped about the moon/white baby, but it was a female, of course, I don't care for female poses, hence the reason there is no perma female dragon in my lair.

I will probably be setting up the thread on Monday, and hopefully these kids sell fast so I can get them out of your lair ASAP.
Again, thank you for your help! c:
@reliquiaen
Usually I have decent luck on my birthday, but RNG had other plans for me today.
I was super hyped about the moon/white baby, but it was a female, of course, I don't care for female poses, hence the reason there is no perma female dragon in my lair.

I will probably be setting up the thread on Monday, and hopefully these kids sell fast so I can get them out of your lair ASAP.
Again, thank you for your help! c:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
may i be pinged for the sales thread?? :ooo
may i be pinged for the sales thread?? :ooo
@Supremacy

by the way I was going to ask; if it's alright with you if people want pings for a specific dragon could I put their names in the dragon's bio as a reminder for you? If not that's chill :DD
@Supremacy

by the way I was going to ask; if it's alright with you if people want pings for a specific dragon could I put their names in the dragon's bio as a reminder for you? If not that's chill :DD
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
[quote name="HenryJekyll" date="2019-06-29 16:10:42" ] I'd love to be pinged for a sales thread, even if I may not end up wanting any. See: I have no money and people who are GenOne hoarders have all the money. [/quote] @HenryJekyll we both know this is a lie I'm a broke 15 year old g1 hoarder
HenryJekyll wrote on 2019-06-29 16:10:42:

@HenryJekyll

we both know this is a lie
I'm a broke 15 year old g1 hoarder
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
Please ping me for the sales thread!
Please ping me for the sales thread!
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
@Supremacy totally understandable i'm exactly the same but in the opposite direction, don't like male poses v much so i'm constantly on the look out for pretty girls. the moon lady should make you quite a bit at least so there's always that to look forward to haha. and yes please ping me for the sales! esp interested in this girl 53158331

i don't really mind hanging onto them as long as you need, i'm in the coli constantly so i'm not shy on food. just other than close friends i've not boarded for folks in a long time didn't know if you had a preference for return or not. if anyone buys the kids i've got would you prefer me to cr them back to you for the sale or sell from my lair and pm you the money?

@Supremacy totally understandable i'm exactly the same but in the opposite direction, don't like male poses v much so i'm constantly on the look out for pretty girls. the moon lady should make you quite a bit at least so there's always that to look forward to haha. and yes please ping me for the sales! esp interested in this girl 53158331

i don't really mind hanging onto them as long as you need, i'm in the coli constantly so i'm not shy on food. just other than close friends i've not boarded for folks in a long time didn't know if you had a preference for return or not. if anyone buys the kids i've got would you prefer me to cr them back to you for the sale or sell from my lair and pm you the money?

......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@EgoLobster
YES! That would be extremely helpful to me, thank you! c:
I would appreciate if you could do that for me.
@EgoLobster
YES! That would be extremely helpful to me, thank you! c:
I would appreciate if you could do that for me.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48