Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1st Year Community Census [DONE]
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 146 147
@Opaline
I've taken the survey already, so I don't know if you can get credit for me! Pinging you thanks anyway! :)

otherwise...
ping'd bump!
xD
@Opaline
I've taken the survey already, so I don't know if you can get credit for me! Pinging you thanks anyway! :)

otherwise...
ping'd bump!
xD
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
i would love to be in the raffle. and i would love to be pinged
i would love to be in the raffle. and i would love to be pinged
ORANGEBAMBOO47
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=41619
I have completed the survey!

Thanks @Rant for the ping. ♥
Alright, let me ping everyone on my friends list!

@Rachie @Safi @TeaJay @Sevi @azaluxe @xpadfootx @TikTok124 @Corybat @Ena @rainekind @unolespirit @Bob @okapizebra @shel @Yamuraiha @MeltWater @Relixen @christina @Delftwing @Sprat @beforenoon @Felk @ancingassassin @guro @Rayinuya

That should be it. SORRY FRIENDS IF YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN PINGED.
I have completed the survey!

Thanks @Rant for the ping. ♥
Alright, let me ping everyone on my friends list!

@Rachie @Safi @TeaJay @Sevi @azaluxe @xpadfootx @TikTok124 @Corybat @Ena @rainekind @unolespirit @Bob @okapizebra @shel @Yamuraiha @MeltWater @Relixen @christina @Delftwing @Sprat @beforenoon @Felk @ancingassassin @guro @Rayinuya

That should be it. SORRY FRIENDS IF YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN PINGED.
tumblr_m4c2hfIkM31qk1or3.gif
bumpy
bumpy
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Bump! Took the survey and loved it. Great idea :)
Bump! Took the survey and loved it. Great idea :)
tumblr_nr08ruQytB1s6fg0ro7_r1_100.gifI want to draw your Ridgebacks/WCs! tumblr_nr08ruQytB1s6fg0ro6_r1_100.gif
Bump!
Bump!
Bump :D
Bump :D
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
completed and sorry for pinging all of you omg

@lforevermore @Farore @PetitMorte @bumblebutt @mai @Starscr3am @Kaahaw @Maye @Wolfra @Uxie @picklemeister @Rexi @Delftwing @dragonologist @fitterly @iHomesick @Punnpkin @taemineko @Sirenfes @BlackBat09 @uniicornsarecool @Prospit @Saigone @Felk @Skip @Elonatien @Foxxer @Countvon @diaktoros @shinkikker @ShadowofaGod @MajesticEch @cactuspunk @IceOfFireFlight @Shadowdancer @plumcot @CannibalOrca @winterfae @crowske @furnexia @Majula @Quix @Illihanna
completed and sorry for pinging all of you omg

@lforevermore @Farore @PetitMorte @bumblebutt @mai @Starscr3am @Kaahaw @Maye @Wolfra @Uxie @picklemeister @Rexi @Delftwing @dragonologist @fitterly @iHomesick @Punnpkin @taemineko @Sirenfes @BlackBat09 @uniicornsarecool @Prospit @Saigone @Felk @Skip @Elonatien @Foxxer @Countvon @diaktoros @shinkikker @ShadowofaGod @MajesticEch @cactuspunk @IceOfFireFlight @Shadowdancer @plumcot @CannibalOrca @winterfae @crowske @furnexia @Majula @Quix @Illihanna
Completed the survey!

@Buffalo @leafkisses @Mag
Completed the survey!

@Buffalo @leafkisses @Mag
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
Just completed the survey. @Weaver you should try it out!
Just completed the survey. @Weaver you should try it out!
A pink and cream snake with butterfly wings. The Mottled Buttersnake from your bestiary! ~TYPHOON~
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 146 147