Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | I can friend myself
Just for fun, I thought I'd enter my own name on this page: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=friends
I entered my name in the text box and pushed the "Add Friend" button. Now I'm my own buddy, haha. I was also able to accept my friend request.

Browser: Chrome
Error Text: None
Image:
SCqxQXE.png

Was this intended? xD

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. I did try to do a forums search before posting. :3
Just for fun, I thought I'd enter my own name on this page: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=friends
I entered my name in the text box and pushed the "Add Friend" button. Now I'm my own buddy, haha. I was also able to accept my friend request.

Browser: Chrome
Error Text: None
Image:
SCqxQXE.png

Was this intended? xD

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. I did try to do a forums search before posting. :3
thats great! now if only you could make your avatar the forever alone meme. that would make this all the more funny lol!
thats great! now if only you could make your avatar the forever alone meme. that would make this all the more funny lol!
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
Okay... now that's pretty hilarious xD
Nice name as well!
Okay... now that's pretty hilarious xD
Nice name as well!
I'm sorry, but this is a little bit awesome.
I'm sorry, but this is a little bit awesome.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Sooo befriending myself before it gets fixed.
Sooo befriending myself before it gets fixed.
67851.png
For those who saw this and decided to join in before it got fixed, I had to spend 15 minutes undoing that. As innocent as this bug seems, browsing the bug forums for bugs you want to exploit is definitely not alright.
For those who saw this and decided to join in before it got fixed, I had to spend 15 minutes undoing that. As innocent as this bug seems, browsing the bug forums for bugs you want to exploit is definitely not alright.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
@Akiri I apologize and unfriended myself.
@Akiri I apologize and unfriended myself.
67851.png
So first off, I didn't friend myself, but I saw someone's friend list that had friended themselves twice. I thought someone was copying each other's avatar, but the username was the exact same so I figured it was a bug. I checked them out and it was the same account. I don't know if I should post their name here because of this bug, but since there's a rule about naming and targeting people in the threads, I'll keep it to myself for now.

I'm just here to report that the bug is there and I don't want to make a new thread about it.
So first off, I didn't friend myself, but I saw someone's friend list that had friended themselves twice. I thought someone was copying each other's avatar, but the username was the exact same so I figured it was a bug. I checked them out and it was the same account. I don't know if I should post their name here because of this bug, but since there's a rule about naming and targeting people in the threads, I'll keep it to myself for now.

I'm just here to report that the bug is there and I don't want to make a new thread about it.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png