Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2019
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 51 52
That little familiar is SO HECKING CUTE oh my word!!! Also, the recolour ruby veil thing is fabulous and I need like 10.
That little familiar is SO HECKING CUTE oh my word!!! Also, the recolour ruby veil thing is fabulous and I need like 10.
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
[quote name="ToTheArk" date="2019-06-23 06:05:55" ] No alternate familiar this time? [/quote] Apparel recolor this time. :) We'll likely be doing alternate familiars, but closer to when all of the gem guardians are out, as they're likely to be elemental swaps.
ToTheArk wrote on 2019-06-23 06:05:55:
No alternate familiar this time?

Apparel recolor this time. :) We'll likely be doing alternate familiars, but closer to when all of the gem guardians are out, as they're likely to be elemental swaps.
Awww! Love the new familiar, it's adorable! Happy Brightshine everyone!
Awww! Love the new familiar, it's adorable! Happy Brightshine everyone!
photofunky.gif
Banners! More warrior gear, finally. Spellcasters have had a lot of stuff so far. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50114382] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501144/50114382_350.png[/img] [/url] Jameson loves it.
Banners! More warrior gear, finally. Spellcasters have had a lot of stuff so far.

50114382_350.png

Jameson loves it.
[center][emoji=light rune size=1]Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone![emoji=light rune size=1][/center]
Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
Absolutely love the apparel and skins this year! Great work to all of the winners
Absolutely love the apparel and skins this year! Great work to all of the winners
NaaZR6s.gif
Holy moly, so many good apparel pieces and skins <33
Holy moly, so many good apparel pieces and skins <33
Happy Brightshine!! I love the new familiar!!
Happy Brightshine!! I love the new familiar!!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
@Undel
Will we see more recolors in the future? Because hot damn I love this recolor!
@Undel
Will we see more recolors in the future? Because hot damn I love this recolor!
>Fr+9
>You are a special speck of dust
>Hiring melters
>G1 Sales
#BLM #FreePalestine
>Always buying fodder adults 6g/6500t
>Denable hatchlings at 4g/4500t
>Know you are loved by someone
Oh wow. I am in love with almost all the accents, and I want to use several of them on more than one dragon. This is going to be a great festival. I guess I'm going to have to grind in the coli a lot this week since I'm really broke.
Oh wow. I am in love with almost all the accents, and I want to use several of them on more than one dragon. This is going to be a great festival. I guess I'm going to have to grind in the coli a lot this week since I'm really broke.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 51 52