Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Florescent Gaoler babies :D
1 2 3
@Phirepheasant
Absolutely!
@Phirepheasant
Absolutely!
24002659_oFj.png
Just bred them ^^) But I also realized the parents don't have any genes yet, it's all just basic and the babies would be basic too, is that still all right? If not, I can totally do gems instead :) Hey, it's all right, I totally get internet issues, no worries [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
Just bred them ^^) But I also realized the parents don't have any genes yet, it's all just basic and the babies would be basic too, is that still all right? If not, I can totally do gems instead :)
Hey, it's all right, I totally get internet issues, no worries
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
May i purchase the unnamed Gaoler male? (and have him named Gamma, because of his radioactive genes)
May i purchase the unnamed Gaoler male? (and have him named Gamma, because of his radioactive genes)
fk48cz.jpg
Ah after reading through it appears the one I want has already been asked for. May I be placed on the ping list?
Ah after reading through it appears the one I want has already been asked for. May I be placed on the ping list?
fk48cz.jpg
I'd love to be added to the ping list for the next batch
I'd love to be added to the ping list for the next batch
You may not have your rat for your whole life, but they'll have you for theirs. Be patient, have fun, give snuggles, and let the treats rain down into their little lives.
@Polymorphus
Hey, hey! Got an update this morning; the babs all haatched! :D They're in my lair in the first tab on the second page if you want to go see, unfortunately though, their colors didn't turn out as vibrantly as I was hoping :/ But you can still have first pick in exchange :D
Unless you don't want any of them, I can totally do gems instead, just let me know :D ^^)
@Polymorphus
Hey, hey! Got an update this morning; the babs all haatched! :D They're in my lair in the first tab on the second page if you want to go see, unfortunately though, their colors didn't turn out as vibrantly as I was hoping :/ But you can still have first pick in exchange :D
Unless you don't want any of them, I can totally do gems instead, just let me know :D ^^)
@Polymorphus

Hello there :) Just have a quick update, all the babs have now grown but I'd still be willing to trade ^^) Otherwise, I can re-breed the parents in 5 days once the cooldown is up and you can have first pick of that clutch :D (hopefully the colors turn out better XD)
I can still do gems, too, if you don't want any of the Gaolers I've got/going to have :)
Just let me know, hope things are going great for you! :D ^^)
@Polymorphus

Hello there :) Just have a quick update, all the babs have now grown but I'd still be willing to trade ^^) Otherwise, I can re-breed the parents in 5 days once the cooldown is up and you can have first pick of that clutch :D (hopefully the colors turn out better XD)
I can still do gems, too, if you don't want any of the Gaolers I've got/going to have :)
Just let me know, hope things are going great for you! :D ^^)
@CascadeMirage oh heck I'm so sorry that I didn't respond sooner! How did I miss your pings? That is weird. I imagine your babies have already left nest, so how about I give you first pick of these two and I'll just wait for your nest batch! I got one with hair dye this time XD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53479261] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534793/53479261_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53479260] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534793/53479260_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CascadeMirage
oh heck I'm so sorry that I didn't respond sooner! How did I miss your pings? That is weird.
I imagine your babies have already left nest, so how about I give you first pick of these two and I'll just wait for your nest batch! I got one with hair dye this time XD

53479261_350.png

53479260_350.png
24002659_oFj.png
@Polymorphus

Hey, no worries :D Thanks for getting back to me, it's all good ^^)

Yeah, the other ones are all grow'd up now, and I just re-bred the parents :) I would like the top boy, please :) Sorry I don't have anything to trade just yet but I'll let you know as soon as they hatch ^^)

Thank you so much! :D
@Polymorphus

Hey, no worries :D Thanks for getting back to me, it's all good ^^)

Yeah, the other ones are all grow'd up now, and I just re-bred the parents :) I would like the top boy, please :) Sorry I don't have anything to trade just yet but I'll let you know as soon as they hatch ^^)

Thank you so much! :D
@CascadeMirage
That's fine! I'll send the hair dye kid right over!
@CascadeMirage
That's fine! I'll send the hair dye kid right over!
24002659_oFj.png
1 2 3