Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Bug?
Yesterday I checked my dragons to see how long it would take them to be able to back into the hibernal den. Yesterday, Opal had only one day left, while Senex had two. Today, I went to put Opal into the Hibernal den, and while Senex's counter had went down one, Opal's was still at one and I couldn't put her in the hibernal den. I'm pretty sure this is a bug.
Yesterday I checked my dragons to see how long it would take them to be able to back into the hibernal den. Yesterday, Opal had only one day left, while Senex had two. Today, I went to put Opal into the Hibernal den, and while Senex's counter had went down one, Opal's was still at one and I couldn't put her in the hibernal den. I'm pretty sure this is a bug.
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Silverpelt60
Ok, that's weird.
@Silverpelt60
Ok, that's weird.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Hi @Silverpelt60

Unlike breeding cooldowns, which tick down at rollover, hibernation cooldowns are based on the exact time a dragon was removed from the den.

I see that Opal's hibernation cooldown will end about 2 and a half hours sooner than Senex.

Opal will be able to return to your den at 8:15 6/17 (tomorrow)
Senex will be able to return to your den at 10:54 6/17 (also tomorrow)

I suspect that when you saw Opal at "1 day" and Senex at "2 days", it was shortly after Opal crossed the 1 day threshold.

Te see the exact time a dragon can return to your den, hover over their hibernation cooldown icon in your lair.
Hi @Silverpelt60

Unlike breeding cooldowns, which tick down at rollover, hibernation cooldowns are based on the exact time a dragon was removed from the den.

I see that Opal's hibernation cooldown will end about 2 and a half hours sooner than Senex.

Opal will be able to return to your den at 8:15 6/17 (tomorrow)
Senex will be able to return to your den at 10:54 6/17 (also tomorrow)

I suspect that when you saw Opal at "1 day" and Senex at "2 days", it was shortly after Opal crossed the 1 day threshold.

Te see the exact time a dragon can return to your den, hover over their hibernation cooldown icon in your lair.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies