Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beacons of Hope (OOC, OPEN)
1 2 3 4
@Mikasa361

Thank you! ^.^ I appreciate it, really!
@Mikasa361

Thank you! ^.^ I appreciate it, really!

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
@PuppyLuvr06

Of course! I'll be approving sheets this weekend!
@PuppyLuvr06

Of course! I'll be approving sheets this weekend!
hchWdef.png
[poke!]
[poke!]
hchWdef.png
@PuppyLuvr06 Felicity is good! I'll post when it's time to start. :3
@PuppyLuvr06 Felicity is good! I'll post when it's time to start. :3
hchWdef.png
ya let me post my sheets here too in a bit! I'll copy them to discord as well.
ya let me post my sheets here too in a bit! I'll copy them to discord as well.
exsFfpn.png
@TheUltimateMage Woo!
@TheUltimateMage Woo!
hchWdef.png
@Mikasa361

Oo, this looks interesting! I may join! Got a quick question tho; do I need to join the Discord first before filling out a form? I don’t know if there are other characters besides the ones on this OOC thread, but they’re on the Discord chat only, so would it be a good idea to make sure that my characters have diverse elements (ex: I’m most likely not using shadow if someone else is; I really wanna use a shadow kid; actually I probably will anyway, I’ll just feel bad for whatever reason)? Sorry if I’m being super confusing, I’m not the best at wording things sometimes XD
@Mikasa361

Oo, this looks interesting! I may join! Got a quick question tho; do I need to join the Discord first before filling out a form? I don’t know if there are other characters besides the ones on this OOC thread, but they’re on the Discord chat only, so would it be a good idea to make sure that my characters have diverse elements (ex: I’m most likely not using shadow if someone else is; I really wanna use a shadow kid; actually I probably will anyway, I’ll just feel bad for whatever reason)? Sorry if I’m being super confusing, I’m not the best at wording things sometimes XD
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11

You don’t have to join the discord, I’ll post updates/etc here for those who don’t have it. I’ll post a google drive folder with all the sheets we have so far as well as update the roster. It’s just easier for me because I can communicate with you all
@SoulLugia11

You don’t have to join the discord, I’ll post updates/etc here for those who don’t have it. I’ll post a google drive folder with all the sheets we have so far as well as update the roster. It’s just easier for me because I can communicate with you all
hchWdef.png
All sheets thus far posted! Google drive is on the opening post
All sheets thus far posted! Google drive is on the opening post
hchWdef.png
@Mikasa361

Oh, okay! There's a lot more people than I thought there'd be and I get plenty nervous in big rp groups (plus I don't want to make Shadow overpopulated), so I don't think I'll be able to join after all; I hope you guys have fun! Sorry if I kinda wasted your time ><'
@Mikasa361

Oh, okay! There's a lot more people than I thought there'd be and I get plenty nervous in big rp groups (plus I don't want to make Shadow overpopulated), so I don't think I'll be able to join after all; I hope you guys have fun! Sorry if I kinda wasted your time ><'
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 3 4