Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Female Mirrors grow thumbs
1 2 3
[quote name="Heirless" date="2019-06-13 17:47:39" ] @/Pantheons love that this indirectly means that if a male mirror wants to open a jar he has to call over a female mirror to do it [/quote] Ahahaha i didn't even think about that! now i wonder how many things that male mirrors need help with because of their lacks of thumbs [emoji=mirror tongue size=1]
Heirless wrote on 2019-06-13 17:47:39:
@/Pantheons

love that this indirectly means that if a male mirror wants to open a jar he has to call over a female mirror to do it

Ahahaha i didn't even think about that! now i wonder how many things that male mirrors need help with because of their lacks of thumbs
OjYCOIV.png
[quote name="Heirless" date="2019-06-13 17:47:39" ] love that this indirectly means that if a male mirror wants to open a jar he has to call over a female mirror to do it [/quote] [center][color=teal]Implying that dragons have peanut butter jars. ... I like it.
Heirless wrote on 2019-06-13 17:47:39:
love that this indirectly means that if a male mirror wants to open a jar he has to call over a female mirror to do it

Implying that dragons have peanut butter jars.

I like it.
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

I think it's more of a dew claw for dragging down prey and the males just aren't in a position to see it. So vestigial finger more or less...
I think it's more of a dew claw for dragging down prey and the males just aren't in a position to see it. So vestigial finger more or less...
Art inconsistencies, haha. Mirror should not have an opposable digit. That said, the art has been here and there are genes, apparel, and skins based on it, so mirror females will get to retain their mysterious right thumb claws. [emoji=mirror laughing size=1]
Art inconsistencies, haha. Mirror should not have an opposable digit. That said, the art has been here and there are genes, apparel, and skins based on it, so mirror females will get to retain their mysterious right thumb claws.
[quote name="Undel" date="2019-06-13 19:29:29" ] Art inconsistencies, haha. Mirror should not have an opposable digit. That said, the art has been here and there are genes, apparel, and skins based on it, so mirror females will get to retain their mysterious right thumb claws. [emoji=mirror laughing size=1] [/quote] *Grabs scissors and a torch* Not if I have anything to say about it.
Undel wrote on 2019-06-13 19:29:29:
Art inconsistencies, haha. Mirror should not have an opposable digit. That said, the art has been here and there are genes, apparel, and skins based on it, so mirror females will get to retain their mysterious right thumb claws.
*Grabs scissors and a torch*
Not if I have anything to say about it.
You know, I always thought I saw the other arm on the male mirrors but I guess it was my imagination. Every time I look at them now it just looks weird. [emoji=tundra scared size=1]
You know, I always thought I saw the other arm on the male mirrors but I guess it was my imagination. Every time I look at them now it just looks weird.
NSAWm8I.png
[quote name="Purpleater13" date="2019-06-13 17:51:24" ] I mean, someone’s gotta open the peanut butter jar.... [/quote]
Purpleater13 wrote on 2019-06-13 17:51:24:
I mean, someone’s gotta open the peanut butter jar....
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
[quote name="Undel" date="2019-06-13 19:29:29" ] Art inconsistencies, haha. Mirror should not have an opposable digit. That said, the art has been here and there are genes, apparel, and skins based on it, so mirror females will get to retain their mysterious right thumb claws. [emoji=mirror laughing size=1] [/quote] The art inconsistency is a blessing, because now I get to imagine that the females miraculously grow opposable thumbs as the grow while the males look on in envy, struggling with the peanut butter jar

The art inconsistency is a blessing, because now I get to imagine that the females miraculously grow opposable thumbs as the grow while the males look on in envy, struggling with the peanut butter jar
OjYCOIV.png
If cats can be born with extra toes, cows two heads, then mirrors can have a thumb. Plague life, yo.
If cats can be born with extra toes, cows two heads, then mirrors can have a thumb. Plague life, yo.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2019-06-13 19:29:29" ]Mirror should not have an opposable digit.[/quote] Is the plural of Mirror, Mirror?
Mirror should not have an opposable digit.
Is the plural of Mirror, Mirror?
1 2 3