Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gem Purchases delayed/not working
1 2 3 4 5
@Undel Will we get refunds for our double charges?
Heart.gif
[quote name="Heart" date="2019-06-13 18:37:07" ] @Undel Will we get refunds for our double charges? [/quote] @heart If you double paid thinking that it did not go through, you can be refunded by putting in a support ticket. Please hold onto the additional gems that will be awarded, as customer support will retrieve those when sending a refund. Right now we've tentatively reenabled gem purchases, as Paypal has indicated that this issue should not hit future purchases. We are working with and waiting on Paypal to get us the information we need to force through the gem purchases that are in limbo from those affected on the 11th and 12th. Our sincere apologies for this delay. Getting this resolved is our top priority.
Heart wrote on 2019-06-13 18:37:07:

@heart If you double paid thinking that it did not go through, you can be refunded by putting in a support ticket. Please hold onto the additional gems that will be awarded, as customer support will retrieve those when sending a refund.

Right now we've tentatively reenabled gem purchases, as Paypal has indicated that this issue should not hit future purchases.

We are working with and waiting on Paypal to get us the information we need to force through the gem purchases that are in limbo from those affected on the 11th and 12th. Our sincere apologies for this delay. Getting this resolved is our top priority.
Ah, thank you! I put in a support ticket but it mentioned nothing of a refund so I was worrying. @Undel
Ah, thank you! I put in a support ticket but it mentioned nothing of a refund so I was worrying. @Undel
Heart.gif
If your support ticket did not request a refund, you may need to update it to include that piece of information! If you clarified that you made a double purchase and wanted one of them refunded, then all should be well.
If your support ticket did not request a refund, you may need to update it to include that piece of information! If you clarified that you made a double purchase and wanted one of them refunded, then all should be well.
Just got my gems. Thanks for resolving this [emoji=heart size=1]
Just got my gems. Thanks for resolving this
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Still have not got my gems hopefully soon
Edit I just got it :)
Still have not got my gems hopefully soon
Edit I just got it :)
Have Flightrising for eldemore
whoowee I got all of mine at this point now!

I'm so glad to see that the team has been on top of this, thanks guys!
whoowee I got all of mine at this point now!

I'm so glad to see that the team has been on top of this, thanks guys!

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us." -Albert Schweitzer
I, too, received all of my gems at this point. Thank you staff for your hard work and the updates!
I, too, received all of my gems at this point. Thank you staff for your hard work and the updates!
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
1 2 3 4 5