Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gem Purchases delayed/not working
1 2 3 4 5
I also experienced an unusual delay yesterday, but the transaction ultimately processed through PP, with gems crediting within 2 hours of the act of purchasing.

I hope everyone is able to receive their gems!
I also experienced an unusual delay yesterday, but the transaction ultimately processed through PP, with gems crediting within 2 hours of the act of purchasing.

I hope everyone is able to receive their gems!
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
It looks like the admins put up a notice on the main page about the Gem/PayPal issue. Hopefully it can be resolved soon.
It looks like the admins put up a notice on the main page about the Gem/PayPal issue. Hopefully it can be resolved soon.
tumblr_pt9zswOJy61r77rlgo2_r1_500.png
I got one set off 500, but I'm missing another set of 500 gems I got by accident
I got one set off 500, but I'm missing another set of 500 gems I got by accident
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
I bought gems 28 hours ago, but I haven't received email confirmation from PayPal yet, even though my bank is showing the charges as pending, so I know it went through... :( I don't have any transaction numbers to send in a help ticket, so am I just screwed...?
I bought gems 28 hours ago, but I haven't received email confirmation from PayPal yet, even though my bank is showing the charges as pending, so I know it went through... :( I don't have any transaction numbers to send in a help ticket, so am I just screwed...?
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
This has pretty much ruined my birthday. :(
This has pretty much ruined my birthday. :(
4780af809beb9cf144809c206d254a2d.png
@BurntLeafyToast get hold of a rep over at Paypal, they can give you the transaction numbers.
I got the numbers, sent the numbers to support @26 hours in, and still waiting for the gems to be applied 32 hours after purchase.....

@BurntLeafyToast get hold of a rep over at Paypal, they can give you the transaction numbers.
I got the numbers, sent the numbers to support @26 hours in, and still waiting for the gems to be applied 32 hours after purchase.....

w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
Thank you for your patience everyone. Paypal is having some issues and it's making some transactions take a while to go through. Paypal is not sending the ipn information to our site. (it's not talking to our website like it should)

We are looking into this and have disabled paypal payments until their service is back up to speed. We were not the only site affected by this issue, so hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Right now we cannot force the gems through because some of these payments are not showing up in our paypal history, so there's no ipn for us to force resend to the site or way for us to verify. (long story short, paypal's not giving us the information we need.)

We are very sorry for the delay! Please rest assured that if you paid for gems, you will receive them! Thank you again for your patience!
Thank you for your patience everyone. Paypal is having some issues and it's making some transactions take a while to go through. Paypal is not sending the ipn information to our site. (it's not talking to our website like it should)

We are looking into this and have disabled paypal payments until their service is back up to speed. We were not the only site affected by this issue, so hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Right now we cannot force the gems through because some of these payments are not showing up in our paypal history, so there's no ipn for us to force resend to the site or way for us to verify. (long story short, paypal's not giving us the information we need.)

We are very sorry for the delay! Please rest assured that if you paid for gems, you will receive them! Thank you again for your patience!
Thank you for the update & your hard work to resolve this issue ♥
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
[quote name="Sharkra" date="2019-06-13 01:51:29" ] Thank you for the update & your hard work to resolve this issue ♥ [/quote] Thank you soo much for keeping us up to date. The missing information from paypal was what had me worried in the first place.. Thank you for letting us know
Sharkra wrote on 2019-06-13 01:51:29:

Thank you soo much for keeping us up to date. The missing information from paypal was what had me worried in the first place.. Thank you for letting us know
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
No worries. We know you guys are doing your best.<3
No worries. We know you guys are doing your best.<3
1 2 3 4 5