Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | W.I.P's Challenge of Challenges
W.I.P'S Challenge of Challenges
So there's a lot of challenges on FR. I found a list of them here and I'm going to do all of them, including any challenges I find that weren't included in the list. This thread is just to track my progress, if you wanna talk about this insanity then please go over here.

The rules
  1. For drop-related items, each drop may only count for one challenge. Same goes for dragons for leveling challenges.
  2. For dragon-related challenges a dragon may be in multiple challenges as long as the objectives don't overlap, but I'll probably stick to 1 leveling challenge and 1 breeding challenge per dragon
  3. I don't have to do dom events or other time-sensitive challenges, but I'll try to do them whenever possible
  4. For 'lockes, I will combine them all into one challenge since they are basically rule changes to the same base challenge. I cannot combine any other challenges together, even if they are similar.

The Challenges
Currently Doing
100 Hatchling Challenge
W.I.P'S Challenge of Challenges
So there's a lot of challenges on FR. I found a list of them here and I'm going to do all of them, including any challenges I find that weren't included in the list. This thread is just to track my progress, if you wanna talk about this insanity then please go over here.

The rules
  1. For drop-related items, each drop may only count for one challenge. Same goes for dragons for leveling challenges.
  2. For dragon-related challenges a dragon may be in multiple challenges as long as the objectives don't overlap, but I'll probably stick to 1 leveling challenge and 1 breeding challenge per dragon
  3. I don't have to do dom events or other time-sensitive challenges, but I'll try to do them whenever possible
  4. For 'lockes, I will combine them all into one challenge since they are basically rule changes to the same base challenge. I cannot combine any other challenges together, even if they are similar.

The Challenges
Currently Doing
100 Hatchling Challenge
MRJWRkO.png
[Size=5][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1963225/1][b]100 Hatchling Challenge[/b][/url][/size] [b]Basic Rules[/b] [LIST] [*]I have one matriarch, Plantbloom, who is going to get 100 children. Since she's an ancient breed, She can only breed with other Gaolers. [*]She can only breed with a dragon once [*]All of her hatchlings will get a small snippet of lore and I will try to get them all to loving homes. But if they become a month old without getting taken, they will be sold on the auction house. [/LIST] Here's the matriarch herself. She currently has [b]0/100[/b] children. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48101836] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/481019/48101836.png[/img] [/url] [b]6/8/2019[/b] - Started this challenge. In spirit of the new update, my Matriarch is a Gaoler. I'd like to give her atleast one gene before she's bred, but since Gaolers on the auction house are expensive, and it's unlikely someone will want to stud, I'll have a bit of time to gene her.
100 Hatchling Challenge
Basic Rules
  • I have one matriarch, Plantbloom, who is going to get 100 children. Since she's an ancient breed, She can only breed with other Gaolers.
  • She can only breed with a dragon once
  • All of her hatchlings will get a small snippet of lore and I will try to get them all to loving homes. But if they become a month old without getting taken, they will be sold on the auction house.
Here's the matriarch herself. She currently has 0/100 children.

48101836.png

6/8/2019 - Started this challenge. In spirit of the new update, my Matriarch is a Gaoler. I'd like to give her atleast one gene before she's bred, but since Gaolers on the auction house are expensive, and it's unlikely someone will want to stud, I'll have a bit of time to gene her.
MRJWRkO.png
Hurts my brain legacy
Basic Rules
  • I start by breeding two triple basic gen-1s and picking one of their children to keep
  • Every generation I'll 'upgrade' by one gene, for instance the next mate will have atleast 1 treasure gene, and I'll breed them until I get a single-gened heir, then a double-gened heir, then a triple-gened heir.
  • After I get a triple-gened heir, I'll continue breeding until I go through all the treasure genes. Coli/Swipp/Baldwin genes don't count, and gem genes will be touched on later. Order doesn't count and a heir can count for multiple genes, and treasure genes gotten by previous heirs during the single/double gene stages also count.
  • Once I go through all the treasure genes, I go through the "upgrading" process earlier but with gem genes, starting with a mate with 1 gem gene and 2 treasure genes and ending with a triple gem gene hatchling to end the challenge. I don't have to go through all the gem genes like previously.
  • I can cherry-pick the hatchling that becomes the heir if there's multiple possible heirs.

6/12/2019 - I actually started this challenge a couple days ago but forgot to make a tracker, so the first nest hatches tomorrow. The founders are Horkos and Morningstar
6/13/2019 - Three hatchlings were born, and Rhamantus is going to be the heir.
Hurts my brain legacy
Basic Rules
  • I start by breeding two triple basic gen-1s and picking one of their children to keep
  • Every generation I'll 'upgrade' by one gene, for instance the next mate will have atleast 1 treasure gene, and I'll breed them until I get a single-gened heir, then a double-gened heir, then a triple-gened heir.
  • After I get a triple-gened heir, I'll continue breeding until I go through all the treasure genes. Coli/Swipp/Baldwin genes don't count, and gem genes will be touched on later. Order doesn't count and a heir can count for multiple genes, and treasure genes gotten by previous heirs during the single/double gene stages also count.
  • Once I go through all the treasure genes, I go through the "upgrading" process earlier but with gem genes, starting with a mate with 1 gem gene and 2 treasure genes and ending with a triple gem gene hatchling to end the challenge. I don't have to go through all the gem genes like previously.
  • I can cherry-pick the hatchling that becomes the heir if there's multiple possible heirs.

6/12/2019 - I actually started this challenge a couple days ago but forgot to make a tracker, so the first nest hatches tomorrow. The founders are Horkos and Morningstar
6/13/2019 - Three hatchlings were born, and Rhamantus is going to be the heir.
MRJWRkO.png