Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Constellation Pattern
[i][/i]Hey! I want to offer for a Constellation pattern for one of my dragons. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446157/44615618_350.png[/img] Her to be specific! I really think she would look magnificent! It also fits the OC/ Original character I named her after, and that pattern would be the ultimate touch! Currently, all together in treasure I have 79,090. In gems, I have 93. Name your price, and [b][i]PING ME if you wish to sell it to me.[/i][/b]
Hey! I want to offer for a Constellation pattern for one of my dragons. 44615618_350.png
Her to be specific! I really think she would look magnificent! It also fits the OC/ Original character I named her after, and that pattern would be the ultimate touch!
Currently, all together in treasure I have 79,090.
In gems, I have 93. Name your price, and PING ME if you wish to sell it to me.
nt5Pyh3.gif
@Asxickla Awh love ;o; So Constellation is a Gem MP gene that's sold for 1200G so you might need to sell a few / save up more! Doing the fairgrounds can get you 75000T a day, which usually converts to 75G! You can do a lot of other things as well like art, selling dragons, writing stories, grinding in the coli, etc!! Just don't give up and I'm sure you'll get it! :D Good luck!! <3
@Asxickla Awh love ;o; So Constellation is a Gem MP gene that's sold for 1200G so you might need to sell a few / save up more! Doing the fairgrounds can get you 75000T a day, which usually converts to 75G! You can do a lot of other things as well like art, selling dragons, writing stories, grinding in the coli, etc!! Just don't give up and I'm sure you'll get it! :D Good luck!! <3
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake Will be sure to try it out! Thanks! For now, this will stay up in case!
@CrazyCake Will be sure to try it out! Thanks! For now, this will stay up in case!
nt5Pyh3.gif