Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Brightshine Jubilee 2019
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21
@flowrevliS Thank you so very much!
@flowrevliS Thank you so very much!
60eldD0.gif mlHpBMC.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ypcKWM0.png
qhK4FYS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_pafumaKs2Z1r16a5d_540.pngSapling-Speaker.png
cLyqlLC.png
@lukagiou

No problem! Glad i could help
@lukagiou

No problem! Glad i could help
vdWaMqw.png
@FrostiiWolf wow, your skin looks amazing!! It's totally light-themed, I'd say :)
Also if you don't have enough gems and you want to print it, you can do your own forum with pinglist using GASP and do preorders. People will send you gems for preorder and once it will be printed you will send copies to the people, who paid first :)
@FrostiiWolf wow, your skin looks amazing!! It's totally light-themed, I'd say :)
Also if you don't have enough gems and you want to print it, you can do your own forum with pinglist using GASP and do preorders. People will send you gems for preorder and once it will be printed you will send copies to the people, who paid first :)
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
[quote name="@RiavaCornelia" date="2019-06-11 14:02:36" ] @/FrostiiWolf wow, your skin looks amazing!! It's totally light-themed, I'd say :) Also if you don't have enough gems and you want to print it, you can do your own forum with pinglist using GASP and do preorders. People will send you gems for preorder and once it will be printed you will send copies to the people, who paid first :) [/quote] Thanks for the compliment and the advice! <3
@RiavaCornelia wrote on 2019-06-11 14:02:36:
@/FrostiiWolf wow, your skin looks amazing!! It's totally light-themed, I'd say :)
Thanks for the compliment and the advice! <3
Hello! I'm FrostiiWolf, give me obsidian we I need m o r e-
she/her | fr +0
MadeupDiligentIndianspinyloach-max-1mb.gif
Love your entries! Hopefully they will make it *.* Please ping me, if your entry shouldn't win and you decide to print it.

@bioluminosity @shroudrat @Mysthia @citrispace @Vovina @FunkEngine
Love your entries! Hopefully they will make it *.* Please ping me, if your entry shouldn't win and you decide to print it.

@bioluminosity @shroudrat @Mysthia @citrispace @Vovina @FunkEngine
Lichtdrache.gif
@oberst

I like.
@oberst

I like.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
@justherefortheRo
thank you!! :3
I really, really hope there will be at least one pride accent
@justherefortheRo
thank you!! :3
I really, really hope there will be at least one pride accent
Oh. I didn't even notice that it was a pride accent. I just thought it would look good on one of my girls.

(honestly, this site's been glutted with pride skins since the beginning of June, and I'm getting bored of most of them. Yours is at least different, but most of them are a variation on the same thing over and over again).
Oh. I didn't even notice that it was a pride accent. I just thought it would look good on one of my girls.

(honestly, this site's been glutted with pride skins since the beginning of June, and I'm getting bored of most of them. Yours is at least different, but most of them are a variation on the same thing over and over again).
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
@RelmidIndeger Unfortunately it's not quite fixed yet. First of all you have stuff outside the dragon. [img]https://i.imgur.com/OdhHEUm.png[/img] Secondly, I think you probably didn't apply the shadow and line layers correctly because they look kinda wonky. I applied your entry to a white and an obsidian dragon to show you what I mean. [img]https://i.imgur.com/VbMyLDw.png[/img] The shadows are just gray blocks sitting on top of your accent, so they probably weren't set to multiply. And based on the shapes I'm seeing that don't seem to be connected to any actual art, I'm going to guess that you just tried to erase the shadows and lines until they fit over your accent? You're supposed to clip them to the accent, no erasing required. I don't remember if you told me what program you're drawing in, but in photoshop you just right click the shadow and line layers and "apply clipping mask". Here's what clipping looks like: [img]https://i.imgur.com/A2GzYf9.png[/img]
@RelmidIndeger
Unfortunately it's not quite fixed yet.
First of all you have stuff outside the dragon.
OdhHEUm.png

Secondly, I think you probably didn't apply the shadow and line layers correctly because they look kinda wonky. I applied your entry to a white and an obsidian dragon to show you what I mean.
VbMyLDw.png
The shadows are just gray blocks sitting on top of your accent, so they probably weren't set to multiply. And based on the shapes I'm seeing that don't seem to be connected to any actual art, I'm going to guess that you just tried to erase the shadows and lines until they fit over your accent?
You're supposed to clip them to the accent, no erasing required. I don't remember if you told me what program you're drawing in, but in photoshop you just right click the shadow and line layers and "apply clipping mask". Here's what clipping looks like:
A2GzYf9.png
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Should I move all my entries to one post?
Should I move all my entries to one post?
|he/him|FR +0|
Feel free to PM, I don't bite!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21