Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 182 183
Fifteen pages before the first Negative Nelly arrived. Impressive!!

Personally, I LOVE them and can't wait to see who is going to be saved from fodderdom to become my first Gaolers!
Fifteen pages before the first Negative Nelly arrived. Impressive!!

Personally, I LOVE them and can't wait to see who is going to be saved from fodderdom to become my first Gaolers!
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
I already love them so much! They are just pretty and cool at the same time! [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
I already love them so much! They are just pretty and cool at the same time!
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
My favorite part of this update is the fact that we're still getting the map update. And I love the idea of being able to move my lair to any of the locations I've unlocked. That gives me some incentive to keep expanding my lair so I can unlock all of the locations, even if I'll likely never fill in all the spaces.

I like the Gaolers, too.

Thank you, staff, for this wonderful update.
My favorite part of this update is the fact that we're still getting the map update. And I love the idea of being able to move my lair to any of the locations I've unlocked. That gives me some incentive to keep expanding my lair so I can unlock all of the locations, even if I'll likely never fill in all the spaces.

I like the Gaolers, too.

Thank you, staff, for this wonderful update.
cCYLT6h.png z8s5c34.png
5iXiC8z.png
4BheGMt.png
AaYNmEX.png
Al1BEGR.png
BPzUHdW.png
UuKod4C.png
JvUa9ma.png
5iXIYjY.png
Happy anniversary everyone! I'm loving this update [emoji=gaoler star size=1]
Happy anniversary everyone!
I'm loving this update
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=0&breed=17&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=35&winggene=0&wings=56&auth=e60912118fedb13e59df123a3f948b8ab6286ffc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I think I know what I want to get...
dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=0&breed=17&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=35&winggene=0&wings=56&auth=e60912118fedb13e59df123a3f948b8ab6286ffc&dummyext=prev.png

I think I know what I want to get...
So I'm wondering something before I change any dragons to them, Some of the mutes are the same as old ones right? Crystal, facet y'know, But it gives warning saying 1 or more genes aren't the same and will reset to basic.

But shouldn't they still keep the crystal and facet genes if they have those originally before the breed change?
So I'm wondering something before I change any dragons to them, Some of the mutes are the same as old ones right? Crystal, facet y'know, But it gives warning saying 1 or more genes aren't the same and will reset to basic.

But shouldn't they still keep the crystal and facet genes if they have those originally before the breed change?

check out my Art Shop
chibi dragons or Brilbell Adopts
Sigh...was hoping for something about eyes.

Mediocre to minimal thrill over dragons lite.

Am VERY thrilled about the dragon search though.

Wasn't the world map discussed last anniversary?
Sigh...was hoping for something about eyes.

Mediocre to minimal thrill over dragons lite.

Am VERY thrilled about the dragon search though.

Wasn't the world map discussed last anniversary?
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote name="@Abandon3dRain" date="2019-06-08 12:39:11" ] So I'm wondering something before I change any dragons to them, Some of the mutes are the same as old ones right? Crystal, facet y'know, But it gives warning saying 1 or more genes aren't the same and will reset to basic. But shouldn't they still keep the crystal and facet genes if they have those originally before the breed change? [/quote] [color=15478b]Parallel genes are separate from their modern counterparts; their genes will be erased regardless and the versions for modern breeds will no longer be applicable. Gaolers (and by extension Ancients) have their own set identical to the originals that can be applied. [/color]
@Abandon3dRain wrote on 2019-06-08 12:39:11:

Parallel genes are separate from their modern counterparts; their genes will be erased regardless and the versions for modern breeds will no longer be applicable. Gaolers (and by extension Ancients) have their own set identical to the originals that can be applied.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Amazing, amazing update!! The Gaolers are so pretty! But I have a question! When changing already existing dragons' breeds to Gaoler using the specialty item, I've tried it on all my dragons and none of the genes are transferring. I know there's some that are created for Gaolers that are similar to the older ones, so which ones [i]will[/i] transfer over? Thank you! [emoji=tundra love size=1]
Amazing, amazing update!! The Gaolers are so pretty! But I have a question! When changing already existing dragons' breeds to Gaoler using the specialty item, I've tried it on all my dragons and none of the genes are transferring. I know there's some that are created for Gaolers that are similar to the older ones, so which ones will transfer over?
Thank you!
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/326436999433027584/587002876321071115/Screenshot_20190608-153714_Chrome.jpg[/img] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fma/images/4/4f/Nina_ChimeraForm.jpg[/img] Hm....
Screenshot_20190608-153714_Chrome.jpg

Nina_ChimeraForm.jpg

Hm....
exsFfpn.png
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 182 183