Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 182 183
[quote name="Mutron" date="2019-06-08 09:05:30" ] Hi everyone, was wondering if you could please take turns using the server, thank you [/quote] sghafgjdf
Mutron wrote on 2019-06-08 09:05:30:
Hi everyone, was wondering if you could please take turns using the server, thank you
sghafgjdf
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
[quote name="@Vaeporeons" date="2019-06-08 09:15:12" ] So how do the genes work exactly?say i wanna change a dragon with bee/wasp/ghost to the new breed..... I see ghost bee and wasp are up there, but when i go to change it over it says that those arent available and would reset my dragon to basic. Is this for every dragon regardless of gene or [/quote] They reset. Even, if the gaolers can have wasp. Your dragon will be resetted. Isn't that awesome :)
@Vaeporeons wrote on 2019-06-08 09:15:12:
So how do the genes work exactly?say i wanna change a dragon with bee/wasp/ghost to the new breed..... I see ghost bee and wasp are up there, but when i go to change it over it says that those arent available and would reset my dragon to basic. Is this for every dragon regardless of gene or
They reset. Even, if the gaolers can have wasp. Your dragon will be resetted. Isn't that awesome :)
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
[quote name="Vaeporeons" date="2019-06-08 09:15:12" ] So how do the genes work exactly?say i wanna change a dragon with bee/wasp/ghost to the new breed..... I see ghost bee and wasp are up there, but when i go to change it over it says that those arent available and would reset my dragon to basic. Is this for every dragon regardless of gene or [/quote] No other genes translate to Gaoler genes. Gaoler genes do not translate to anything else. They are not the equivalent of non Goaler genes and will not transfer if you change the breed.
Vaeporeons wrote on 2019-06-08 09:15:12:
So how do the genes work exactly?say i wanna change a dragon with bee/wasp/ghost to the new breed..... I see ghost bee and wasp are up there, but when i go to change it over it says that those arent available and would reset my dragon to basic. Is this for every dragon regardless of gene or

No other genes translate to Gaoler genes. Gaoler genes do not translate to anything else. They are not the equivalent of non Goaler genes and will not transfer if you change the breed.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
YES IT'S HERE [emoji=fae love size=1]
YES IT'S HERE
Untitleddd.jpg
These. Are. Perfect. :o
So good i can't word. Wordn't.

Happy anniversary, and good luck with the server load! xd
These. Are. Perfect. :o
So good i can't word. Wordn't.

Happy anniversary, and good luck with the server load! xd
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
This is amazing you guys!! Happy 6th anniversary!
This is amazing you guys!! Happy 6th anniversary!
[quote name="Mutron" date="2019-06-08 09:05:30" ] Hi everyone, was wondering if you could please take turns using the server, thank you [/quote] we CAN'T we're TOO [i]EXCITED[/i]
Mutron wrote on 2019-06-08 09:05:30:
Hi everyone, was wondering if you could please take turns using the server, thank you

we CAN'T we're TOO EXCITED
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.pngblm-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.pngtumblr_p3si82TwzG1vamgqko2_100.pngOriginalsizeRupeeLightning.gif
WOOP
WOOP
Endyr || 23 || She/They || FR+3
I'd like to say that all the devs have done an amazing job. Thanks so much!
I'd like to say that all the devs have done an amazing job. Thanks so much!
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
im..... im so shook..... asdfkjdbgaksdbfbgkebkd

my longest yeah boi ever
im..... im so shook..... asdfkjdbgaksdbfbgkebkd

my longest yeah boi ever
i don't want to be an adult. i don't want to "face the world" at work every day. i want to be snuggly buggly and cozy-wozy, preferably in my snuggly-buggly bed. PERIODT.
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 182 183