Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 182 183
[quote name="Amenen" date="2019-06-08 09:00:02" ] Im getting the "This dragon has one or more genes that are not compatible with the Gaoler breed. Using this item will reset the dragon’s genes to basic" warning even when I try to use this scroll on Crystal/Bee/Basic dragon. It is not sayd anywhere clean - so dragon genes change to Basic with ANY dragon genes? [/quote] That's correct. Gaoler genes are part of an entirely separate pool/line of genetics, even if they are parallel/visually similar to those of modern breeds.
Amenen wrote on 2019-06-08 09:00:02:
Im getting the "This dragon has one or more genes that are not compatible with the Gaoler breed. Using this item will reset the dragon’s genes to basic" warning even when I try to use this scroll on Crystal/Bee/Basic dragon. It is not sayd anywhere clean - so dragon genes change to Basic with ANY dragon genes?

That's correct. Gaoler genes are part of an entirely separate pool/line of genetics, even if they are parallel/visually similar to those of modern breeds.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Thank You Flight Rising, you guys have outdone yourselves here! I am so excited to explore all these new features and to use my scrolls! This is the most fun yet and this is why I am devoted to my dragons! I can not wait to see everyone's new dragons and how the new genes look together.I feel a no sleep marathon coming on. How FUN!!

]
Thank You Flight Rising, you guys have outdone yourselves here! I am so excited to explore all these new features and to use my scrolls! This is the most fun yet and this is why I am devoted to my dragons! I can not wait to see everyone's new dragons and how the new genes look together.I feel a no sleep marathon coming on. How FUN!!

]
eXkUDbg.gif AZOFNjv.pngeXkUDbg.gif
Mostly extremely pleased and excited about this update. The modification to the dragon search tool was also extremely beneficial to people looking for elements or G1 dragons.

But I do have one serious critique concerning modern genes in the ancients.
Given that these ancients will come with modern breed genes, some of them pricy gem genes....

There is no reason for why someone has to spend $25 all over again (or 2.7kG) to re-apply the same gem genes to an ancient breed when they already exist on a modern breed they intend to scroll.

There needs to be a free method to preserve modern genes across species where that is applicable, if they have already been applied.

That fee is excessive and cannot be justified given that we are already paying to move to a breed with fewer gene options, no skins, and no apparel.
Mostly extremely pleased and excited about this update. The modification to the dragon search tool was also extremely beneficial to people looking for elements or G1 dragons.

But I do have one serious critique concerning modern genes in the ancients.
Given that these ancients will come with modern breed genes, some of them pricy gem genes....

There is no reason for why someone has to spend $25 all over again (or 2.7kG) to re-apply the same gem genes to an ancient breed when they already exist on a modern breed they intend to scroll.

There needs to be a free method to preserve modern genes across species where that is applicable, if they have already been applied.

That fee is excessive and cannot be justified given that we are already paying to move to a breed with fewer gene options, no skins, and no apparel.
YAzXKmc.gif
OH MY TIDELORD I LOVE THEM JSKDJDALSJSJ[emoji=guardian love size=2]
OH MY TIDELORD I LOVE THEM JSKDJDALSJSJ
aaabY55.gifwater_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gifWIrxbxw.pngot6V0KH.pngtumblr_pfujchNmpw1xtta8zo1_100.png
Hi everyone, was wondering if you could please take turns using the server, thank you
Hi everyone, was wondering if you could please take turns using the server, thank you
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
This is so cool! Just wondering, will dragons breed-changed into gaolers keep genes if they've got a parallel gene? For example, if my spiral has ghost and I breed change it into a gaoler, will I need to buy the gaoler-specific ghost gene?
This is so cool! Just wondering, will dragons breed-changed into gaolers keep genes if they've got a parallel gene? For example, if my spiral has ghost and I breed change it into a gaoler, will I need to buy the gaoler-specific ghost gene?
n2PHQa3.png
[quote name="Amenen" date="2019-06-08 09:00:02" ] Im getting the "This dragon has one or more genes that are not compatible with the Gaoler breed. Using this item will reset the dragon’s genes to basic" warning even when I try to use this scroll on Crystal/Bee/Basic dragon. It is not sayd anywhere clean - so dragon genes change to Basic with ANY dragon genes? [/quote] It would seem like it, or at least I have the same issue. One of my dragon was a Jaguar/Rosette/Underbelly and got turned into full basic genes. I don't mind that much but having to pay to get a Jaguar gene again is a bit underwhelming, I'll admit. Still, I love this new design so much, my heart is content with whatever fluffy mess I end up with [emoji=gaoler love size=1] E: Aha, shoot, I answered a bit too late it would seem. Still, it's nice to have confirmation :)
Amenen wrote on 2019-06-08 09:00:02:
Im getting the "This dragon has one or more genes that are not compatible with the Gaoler breed. Using this item will reset the dragon’s genes to basic" warning even when I try to use this scroll on Crystal/Bee/Basic dragon. It is not sayd anywhere clean - so dragon genes change to Basic with ANY dragon genes?
It would seem like it, or at least I have the same issue.
One of my dragon was a Jaguar/Rosette/Underbelly and got turned into full basic genes. I don't mind that much but having to pay to get a Jaguar gene again is a bit underwhelming, I'll admit. Still, I love this new design so much, my heart is content with whatever fluffy mess I end up with

E: Aha, shoot, I answered a bit too late it would seem. Still, it's nice to have confirmation :)
       tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif   

HYBRID

He/They || FR+9 || Wishlist
qpX0bY5.png
   tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
YEEEES[emoji=gaoler love size=2]
YEEEES
3SKn.gif
They have wing toe beans!
They have wing toe beans!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Im in love with these new emo looking floofs-

Is it just me or they could look like an overgrown doggos that needs a haircut and nails trimmed B A D L Y
Im in love with these new emo looking floofs-

Is it just me or they could look like an overgrown doggos that needs a haircut and nails trimmed B A D L Y
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 182 183