Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | let's stay awake until ancients are here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
This is a really bad idea for me considering I'm in the middle of my finals, and i have extra math lessons tommorrow at 10:30 but hey, it's not like I can sleep with all this hype for ancients
This is a really bad idea for me considering I'm in the middle of my finals, and i have extra math lessons tommorrow at 10:30 but hey, it's not like I can sleep with all this hype for ancients
akueye3.png
i mean yee haw

i mean yee haw

arcaneb1.png sorry for multiple pings!
im super busy right now, and might not respond right away! thx for understanding!
this is a bad idea but I'm into it
this is a bad idea but I'm into it
« +2 ahead FR time // bee // she/her »
LIo8D8G.gif
Please sleep! Flight Rising is super duper not more important than resting for school!
Please sleep! Flight Rising is super duper not more important than resting for school!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
For me the downtime is gong to start at 8 am so I may as well sleep
Or I could stay awake, probably will lol

oh hi xhaztol
For me the downtime is gong to start at 8 am so I may as well sleep
Or I could stay awake, probably will lol

oh hi xhaztol
QPhiJOS.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-06-07 09:08:38" ] Please sleep! Flight Rising is super duper not more important than resting for school! [/quote] this is so pure
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-06-07 09:08:38:
this is so pure
« +2 ahead FR time // bee // she/her »
LIo8D8G.gif
hahah, no must sleeeeeep.

srsly, this has been the longest week ever. I'm gonna sleep like a rock tonight, and wake up like it's xmas morning.
hahah, no must sleeeeeep.

srsly, this has been the longest week ever. I'm gonna sleep like a rock tonight, and wake up like it's xmas morning.
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-06-07 09:08:38" ] Please sleep! Flight Rising is super duper not more important than resting for school! [/quote] I'm out of School though! But if they happen after the downtime, then I'm certainly not staying up til 9am.
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-06-07 09:08:38:
I'm out of School though!

But if they happen after the downtime, then I'm certainly not staying up til 9am.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
I go to work and sleep and ancient will be released by the time i wake up. Sounds like a better idea then staying awake and getting annoyed staring at the time ;p
I go to work and sleep and ancient will be released by the time i wake up. Sounds like a better idea then staying awake and getting annoyed staring at the time ;p
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
I will be even more monsterous than the Ancients if I try to do that.
I will be even more monsterous than the Ancients if I try to do that.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14