Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One step closer...
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 152 153
it's coming guys
Just one more day...

I'm excited.
it's coming guys
Just one more day...

I'm excited.
010220mrcheese.png dark-dragon-egg-pixel.gif 2bf6nnX.png
LCqISMP.png
v2PJF9u.png
Piko

fr+3

YMPbu9R.png
7ntZZGM.png
oK2VVlE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
Get ready for some record breaking numbers for the amount of players on line at the same time!! I am So excited about this!! Have fun tomorrow to all!!! Thank you Flight Rising for the hard work you put into making our dragons so awesome. [emoji=firework size=1][emoji=palette size=1][emoji=firework size=1]..it is time to celebrate and create some dragon magic!! :) :D...
Get ready for some record breaking numbers for the amount of players on line at the same time!! I am So excited about this!! Have fun tomorrow to all!!! Thank you Flight Rising for the hard work you put into making our dragons so awesome. ..it is time to celebrate and create some dragon magic!! :) :D...
eXkUDbg.gif AZOFNjv.pngeXkUDbg.gif
@DaeDae929 I would like to expand on your theory.

The rune from underground may have been written by water dragons, hence the blue rune in the center. The Earthshaker, if he is residing in this cave, would likely know this but have trouble deciphering the rune. The Tidelord may have left his realm to aid the Earthshaker in translating it.

Now, in the story Jailbreak from Bounty of the Elements, Gaolers are specifically mentioned as the Icewarden's first children. True, they were living underground, but what's stopping them from escaping now that a Skydancer and a Tundra have broken through the ceiling of their cave? One of the runes, the scratched out one, is white. The ice flight's symbol is in shades of white and very light blue. The Tidelord must have foreseen the Gaoler's escape, and scratched out the rune, signifying that they are no longer hidden. They will soon reach the current world of Flight Rising.

As for the other runes, they each seem to represent Earth, Nature, Plague and Water. In Ancient Fascinations, the skeletons of dragons from centuries ago were found. However, the main archeologist keeps on thinking to herself that they shouldn't be here. Near the end of the story dragons who ventured into the chambers with these skeletons disappeared... just like the main dragons in Jailbreak. The Earthshaker's reply to the story notes that "something stirs in the stone". It's very likely that ancient Earth dragons have been reawakened by the activity of the archeology crew and are causing portions of the cave to collapse with their stirring.

In The Seed and the Sickness, Nature and Plague have broken their alliance due to the main character using a magic seed in Plague territory. It can be inferred that the Plague ambassador caused her sickness and, in turn, broke the pact. At the end of the story she receives a note thanking her for her service. This may be a stretch, but the note could have been from the ancient Plague dragons waiting for their chance to escape. Without Nature dragons keeping Plague in check, they are now free to leave their confines. The same is true for the Nature breed. This alliance must have prevented either from escaping and fighting with each other.

I do not have much for the Water rune. It may be there simply to show a Water dragon wrote it. It may also mean that the Tidelord is the only one meant to decipher it. In any case, the Water lore story does share some similarities with Ice and Earth, as a seemingly normal dragon goes missing whilst exploring an ancient cavern.

On a side note, each rune resembles a dragon head - the top two are facing away, the middle one facing forwards and the bottom two facing each other. The white one does faintly resemble a Tundra, which the Gaolers are an early version of.

@BlueMoonyGirl
Would you please quote this?
@DaeDae929 I would like to expand on your theory.

The rune from underground may have been written by water dragons, hence the blue rune in the center. The Earthshaker, if he is residing in this cave, would likely know this but have trouble deciphering the rune. The Tidelord may have left his realm to aid the Earthshaker in translating it.

Now, in the story Jailbreak from Bounty of the Elements, Gaolers are specifically mentioned as the Icewarden's first children. True, they were living underground, but what's stopping them from escaping now that a Skydancer and a Tundra have broken through the ceiling of their cave? One of the runes, the scratched out one, is white. The ice flight's symbol is in shades of white and very light blue. The Tidelord must have foreseen the Gaoler's escape, and scratched out the rune, signifying that they are no longer hidden. They will soon reach the current world of Flight Rising.

As for the other runes, they each seem to represent Earth, Nature, Plague and Water. In Ancient Fascinations, the skeletons of dragons from centuries ago were found. However, the main archeologist keeps on thinking to herself that they shouldn't be here. Near the end of the story dragons who ventured into the chambers with these skeletons disappeared... just like the main dragons in Jailbreak. The Earthshaker's reply to the story notes that "something stirs in the stone". It's very likely that ancient Earth dragons have been reawakened by the activity of the archeology crew and are causing portions of the cave to collapse with their stirring.

In The Seed and the Sickness, Nature and Plague have broken their alliance due to the main character using a magic seed in Plague territory. It can be inferred that the Plague ambassador caused her sickness and, in turn, broke the pact. At the end of the story she receives a note thanking her for her service. This may be a stretch, but the note could have been from the ancient Plague dragons waiting for their chance to escape. Without Nature dragons keeping Plague in check, they are now free to leave their confines. The same is true for the Nature breed. This alliance must have prevented either from escaping and fighting with each other.

I do not have much for the Water rune. It may be there simply to show a Water dragon wrote it. It may also mean that the Tidelord is the only one meant to decipher it. In any case, the Water lore story does share some similarities with Ice and Earth, as a seemingly normal dragon goes missing whilst exploring an ancient cavern.

On a side note, each rune resembles a dragon head - the top two are facing away, the middle one facing forwards and the bottom two facing each other. The white one does faintly resemble a Tundra, which the Gaolers are an early version of.

@BlueMoonyGirl
Would you please quote this?
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
Whaaaa
Whaaaa
icefull.png
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f851b23b93f04687754fa43022f7b112/tumblr_inline_psdzpvT5Ru1sxkaoq_1280.png[/img] this foot was just posted on Tumblr :O edit: when u post the pic earlier that the 'mins lol
tumblr_inline_psdzpvT5Ru1sxkaoq_1280.png
this foot was just posted on Tumblr :O

edit: when u post the pic earlier that the 'mins lol
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f851b23b93f04687754fa43022f7b112/tumblr_inline_psdzpvT5Ru1sxkaoq_540.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_inline_psdzpvT5Ru1sxkaoq_540.png
:o
:o

Hiya c:
aaaaaa!!!
aaaaaa!!!
image.png
I've been procrastinating but looks like it's time to update the front page post !! :D
I've been procrastinating but looks like it's time to update the front page post !! :D
tumblr_messaging_p986wfcDpa1s6ng4s_400.png
OMG!
OMG!
tumblr_inline_nrfexpRtWh1rbfe8q_500.gif
Triple Chocolate Gen1 Auction this way!
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 152 153