Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | .:Pop Up Dom Shop:. Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Open, HOWEVER I will be working SLOWLY through orders as I get a chance. Please don't ask me to snipe anything for you. If you want to avail of dom discount please send a one way crossroad with the funds and I will send you your item(s). If you find another person/change your mind simply cancel the crossroads and let me know.

Hello, since Nature has dom this week I thought I would open up a small dom shop. I am 3 hours ahead of FR time at the moment. I will be on sporadically and can handle small orders better than larger orders. I don't have the treasure on hand, so please send payment before I give you your order. Tips are appreciated, but not necessary.

I don't have a preference for methods of payment or sending items at the moment. Please let me know what works for you! One way crossroads please. =]

Any questions/queries please ask. :3

.:Orders Waiting:.

Open, HOWEVER I will be working SLOWLY through orders as I get a chance. Please don't ask me to snipe anything for you. If you want to avail of dom discount please send a one way crossroad with the funds and I will send you your item(s). If you find another person/change your mind simply cancel the crossroads and let me know.

Hello, since Nature has dom this week I thought I would open up a small dom shop. I am 3 hours ahead of FR time at the moment. I will be on sporadically and can handle small orders better than larger orders. I don't have the treasure on hand, so please send payment before I give you your order. Tips are appreciated, but not necessary.

I don't have a preference for methods of payment or sending items at the moment. Please let me know what works for you! One way crossroads please. =]

Any questions/queries please ask. :3

.:Orders Waiting:.

~.:Fernstar Hatchery:.~ l .:The Stuff Exchange:.
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
@fernpaw
Could I get one of the accent:death by flower please
@fernpaw
Could I get one of the accent:death by flower please
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
@Makani, yes that's no problem. That should 29750T :)
@Makani, yes that's no problem. That should 29750T :)
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
Great, I'll send a pm, thank you!
Great, I'll send a pm, thank you!
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
@Fernpaw

Could I get a Guardian Scroll maybe?
@Fernpaw

Could I get a Guardian Scroll maybe?
@Draek a guardian scroll will cost you 42500T.
@Draek a guardian scroll will cost you 42500T.
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
Ah, never mind. Sorry for the bother!
Ah, never mind. Sorry for the bother!
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
@fernpaw
Hey there! If you're online, could I order the following skins?
1. Pteridomania
2. Autumnation
3. Cracked Terracotta
4. Plantineas
5. Moth-Eaten
6. Ritualist
7. Verdant Adaptations
@fernpaw
Hey there! If you're online, could I order the following skins?
1. Pteridomania
2. Autumnation
3. Cracked Terracotta
4. Plantineas
5. Moth-Eaten
6. Ritualist
7. Verdant Adaptations
tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
@Glacierstar, I apologize for the delay, I was moving finishing school and then flying back home. Those seven skins will cost 208,250T (one skin @29,750). :)

@Glacierstar, I apologize for the delay, I was moving finishing school and then flying back home. Those seven skins will cost 208,250T (one skin @29,750). :)

a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
@fernpaw could you grab me ritualist, verdant adaptations and moth eaten please?
@fernpaw could you grab me ritualist, verdant adaptations and moth eaten please?
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22