1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
"YAY!" Dusk said smiling at the Mirror female next to her. "Well let me introduce myself, sadly I dont have any cool names but now that I heard yous ill have to try to get myself one. Anyway you can call me Dusk, I just got here recently. How long have you been here!'' Dusk said happily. This was the best even though it was because of a bad situation she was finally making real friends. Not some forced prision cell mate.
"YAY!" Dusk said smiling at the Mirror female next to her. "Well let me introduce myself, sadly I dont have any cool names but now that I heard yous ill have to try to get myself one. Anyway you can call me Dusk, I just got here recently. How long have you been here!'' Dusk said happily. This was the best even though it was because of a bad situation she was finally making real friends. Not some forced prision cell mate.
( @Agion @UmbrellaAcademy ) [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/466496/46649511.png[/img][/center] [i]"Oh, hello there! I didn't even notice you, sorry about that."[/i] She let out a nervous laugh. [i]"I wouldn't mind that. We might just be able to figure out whatever's going on here." [/i]
( @Agion @UmbrellaAcademy )
46649511.png

"Oh, hello there! I didn't even notice you, sorry about that." She let out a nervous laugh. "I wouldn't mind that. We might just be able to figure out whatever's going on here."
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@wyvernaura888 "hello.care to join us for dinner?I am Sitala,this is Dusk,and this is Manfred.it will be awhile till food is ready but I have many snacks!please join us,we need to study together right Dusk?" Sitala looks over at dusk"and I have plenty room,if you want you can stay with me and Dusk!"
@wyvernaura888 "hello.care to join us for dinner?I am Sitala,this is Dusk,and this is Manfred.it will be awhile till food is ready but I have many snacks!please join us,we need to study together right Dusk?" Sitala looks over at dusk"and I have plenty room,if you want you can stay with me and Dusk!"
FoxScara.png
@wyvernaura888 @UmbrellaAcademy

Zedhos nods slightly to her. "Well, assuming you live up to my expectations, we'll have no issues," she responds. "Good luck, by the way."
@wyvernaura888 @UmbrellaAcademy

Zedhos nods slightly to her. "Well, assuming you live up to my expectations, we'll have no issues," she responds. "Good luck, by the way."
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
"Oh wait please come back! We would love for you to stay here!" Dusk said sad she had accidently ignored the dragon.
"Oh wait please come back! We would love for you to stay here!" Dusk said sad she had accidently ignored the dragon.
There was something almost amusing about the town when it came down to it. Ilya gazed across the host of dragons before her, her head slightly tilted to one side in a mild form of curiosity. She almost felt as though she wasn't observing the same species as her. Though, with wolves on the loose, perhaps she wasn't... So much drama so quickly. All of it was pointless, too. It wasn't as though anyone could truly accuse another of something. Instead, they all just bumbled along with a sense of–what?–usefulness? That surely couldn't be it.

Ilya decided to settle off towards the edge of town, quietly observing the other folk that lived there. At least she'd have a general concept of what was going on. Perhaps, too, with a wider view of what was happening, she'd be able to see something those close in might not.
There was something almost amusing about the town when it came down to it. Ilya gazed across the host of dragons before her, her head slightly tilted to one side in a mild form of curiosity. She almost felt as though she wasn't observing the same species as her. Though, with wolves on the loose, perhaps she wasn't... So much drama so quickly. All of it was pointless, too. It wasn't as though anyone could truly accuse another of something. Instead, they all just bumbled along with a sense of–what?–usefulness? That surely couldn't be it.

Ilya decided to settle off towards the edge of town, quietly observing the other folk that lived there. At least she'd have a general concept of what was going on. Perhaps, too, with a wider view of what was happening, she'd be able to see something those close in might not.
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
@FoxScara [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/466496/46649511.png[/img][/center] "[i]Oh, I'm terribly sorry, I would love to stick around but it seems I'm not that hungry right now. Perhaps I could take your offer up some other time. Farewell, it was nice meeting you,"[/i] said Taliesin, quietly walking away from the group.
@FoxScara
46649511.png

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry, I would love to stick around but it seems I'm not that hungry right now. Perhaps I could take your offer up some other time. Farewell, it was nice meeting you," said Taliesin, quietly walking away from the group.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@insalem(sitala was being nice,their the same person silly!)"good!feel free to help your self to some chocolate, and you?@wyvernarua888 will you be joining us?"
@insalem(sitala was being nice,their the same person silly!)"good!feel free to help your self to some chocolate, and you?@wyvernarua888 will you be joining us?"
FoxScara.png
@wolfdragon112 @UmbrellaAcademy

Zedhos notices the other dragon calling out, before frowning. "Hestia, do you think we'd be better with higher numbers? More a chance of accidentally trusting a quote-unquote 'wolf', but safety in numbers."
@wolfdragon112 @UmbrellaAcademy

Zedhos notices the other dragon calling out, before frowning. "Hestia, do you think we'd be better with higher numbers? More a chance of accidentally trusting a quote-unquote 'wolf', but safety in numbers."
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 87 88