Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Galore's Glorious Gifts
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 98 99
This is amazing!!!!
This is amazing!!!!
w8o0xW1.png115067.pngHSjNvcy.png115066.pngw8o0xW1.png
Thank you for the gifts! I love the new system. And although I don't care for goat eyes myself, it was nice to give out vials for all those people that love it. And when there is an eye type I like, it will be nice to get vials to use. I also like the new notifications added to the game. [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]
Thank you for the gifts! I love the new system. And although I don't care for goat eyes myself, it was nice to give out vials for all those people that love it. And when there is an eye type I like, it will be nice to get vials to use.

I also like the new notifications added to the game.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Yessssss
Yessssss
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
[quote name="SkyeWyven" date="2019-05-20 12:39:49" ] [quote name="Nekomata" date="2019-05-20 12:25:12" ] [quote]Going forward, all [b]newly-released[/b] natural eye types will also be accompanied by two (2) matching clanbound eye type vials available at Galore’s Glorious Gifts. Our goal with this change is to ensure that we provide everyone equal & assured opportunities to apply[b] future[/b] natural eye types to a couple of their existing dragons every time one is introduced into the system. [/quote] So basically, only the goat eyes are getting vials? And primal/facet/multigaze is just forever unattainable on old dragons without spending an unholy amount of treasure/gems on an RNG item with very very very poor odds that is permanently retired (unlike the sprites, of course)? We waited 11 months for this 'solution'? I'm not exactly surprised, but I'm sure as heck disappointed. [/quote] I have to agree. You've only addressed half of the problem. I'm happy to know there will be access for everyone to future natural eye-types but those of us that, for example, really want to give our progens Primal eyes basically never can. However many Scattersights are left in the system can not make up for how many eyes people want to change. That's assuming those people can afford them (which many, including myself, can't) and that's not even considering how low the chance is of obtaining the desired eye-type. So my question is: If it's ok to give out vials for Goat why can't you give out Clanbound vials for Primal, Faceted and Multi-Gaze? [/quote] I'd like to know why primal/faceted/multi-gaze are being excluded myself. After all people have been asking for nearly a year. Even if not in vial form people have been offering many creative suggestions or solutions to this and it seems like it's gone ignored.
SkyeWyven wrote on 2019-05-20 12:39:49:
Nekomata wrote on 2019-05-20 12:25:12:
Quote:
Going forward, all newly-released natural eye types will also be accompanied by two (2) matching clanbound eye type vials available at Galore’s Glorious Gifts.

Our goal with this change is to ensure that we provide everyone equal & assured opportunities to apply future natural eye types to a couple of their existing dragons every time one is introduced into the system.

So basically, only the goat eyes are getting vials? And primal/facet/multigaze is just forever unattainable on old dragons without spending an unholy amount of treasure/gems on an RNG item with very very very poor odds that is permanently retired (unlike the sprites, of course)? We waited 11 months for this 'solution'? I'm not exactly surprised, but I'm sure as heck disappointed.

I have to agree. You've only addressed half of the problem. I'm happy to know there will be access for everyone to future natural eye-types but those of us that, for example, really want to give our progens Primal eyes basically never can. However many Scattersights are left in the system can not make up for how many eyes people want to change. That's assuming those people can afford them (which many, including myself, can't) and that's not even considering how low the chance is of obtaining the desired eye-type.

So my question is: If it's ok to give out vials for Goat why can't you give out Clanbound vials for Primal, Faceted and Multi-Gaze?

I'd like to know why primal/faceted/multi-gaze are being excluded myself. After all people have been asking for nearly a year. Even if not in vial form people have been offering many creative suggestions or solutions to this and it seems like it's gone ignored.
Duuude...wish I’d known about the free Eliminates last week. Been trying to level some dragons for the first time in my life and spent 1,100g on two stones last week. But now I’ve got a full team and one stone to spare. Woot!
Duuude...wish I’d known about the free Eliminates last week. Been trying to level some dragons for the first time in my life and spent 1,100g on two stones last week. But now I’ve got a full team and one stone to spare. Woot!
l0yYPBF.png
I'm sorry Pinkerton, Galore is my favourite now [emoji=guardian size=2]
I'm sorry Pinkerton, Galore is my favourite now
-releases horizontal sight bottle
-its clan bound

why must you harm me so

-releases horizontal sight bottle
-its clan bound

why must you harm me so

qwXUMw.png ?k1yCh=party.png b559c.gif
nice! [emoji=bogsneak happy size=2][emoji=bogsneak laughing size=2][emoji=bogsneak star size=2][emoji=bogsneak tongue size=2]
nice!

> pigeon
> they/them
This is great!
This is great!
miDn30f.gif
oh my god i just got back, THIS IS AWESOME!!! i haven't read anybody else's comments in the thread, but thank you devs for all the work you've put in for all of this! i'm really happy y'all listened to the goat eye complaint and gave us vials ^^
oh my god i just got back, THIS IS AWESOME!!! i haven't read anybody else's comments in the thread, but thank you devs for all the work you've put in for all of this! i'm really happy y'all listened to the goat eye complaint and gave us vials ^^
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 98 99