Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gembond, Enemy Chests, & Mirror Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6
The games were playable, but then started to go wrong so had to be taken down, I'm sure they will get them back up as soon as they can.
The games were playable, but then started to go wrong so had to be taken down, I'm sure they will get them back up as soon as they can.
11063.pngfrsig_zps347f70e4.png132130.png
All looks really nice!
Hope you guys can find the problem!
All looks really nice!
Hope you guys can find the problem!
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
Really hope to see Google Checkout return soon, I really don't like Paypal and would prefer to not use it.

Gembond looks really cool though.
Really hope to see Google Checkout return soon, I really don't like Paypal and would prefer to not use it.

Gembond looks really cool though.
Just had a new bug to report:

-Finished with the base level of the Runestones of the Arcanist:
-Cleared board and timer kept ticking
-Timer reached Zero
-Timer started to count up: 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.

-Timer reached Zero
@SaberlinSLA on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/Artstation/Deviantart/TwitchTV
For Rainbow Opalescent Creatures and Exploring the Edges of Imagination!
[quote name="Saberlin" date="2013-06-10 17:02:56" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=34612#38907"]Just had a new bug to report: -Finished with the base level of the Runestones of the Arcanist: -Cleared board and timer kept ticking -Timer reached Zero -Timer started to count up: 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.[/quote] This is already being tracked in the following thread: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=19139&p=mb Thank you for letting us know, though! <3

-Timer reached Zero

This is already being tracked in the following thread:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=19139&p=mb

Thank you for letting us know, though! <3
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Did Jigsaw, completed puzzle but did nothing. Waited a couple minutes and I had to just click another link. :(
Did Jigsaw, completed puzzle but did nothing. Waited a couple minutes and I had to just click another link. :(
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2013-06-10 17:05:05" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=34612#38929"][quote name="Saberlin" date="2013-06-10 17:02:56" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=34612#38907"]Just had a new bug to report: -Finished with the base level of the Runestones of the Arcanist: -Cleared board and timer kept ticking -Timer reached Zero -Timer started to count up: 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.[/quote] This is already being tracked in the following thread: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=19139&p=mb Thank you for letting us know, though! <3[/quote] Thank you so much for the redirect! Now I will follow and continue to post bugs I find there. Just as a general *its still happening* or *new thing!* sort of deal.

-Timer reached Zero

This is already being tracked in the following thread:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=19139&p=mb

Thank you for letting us know, though! <3

Thank you so much for the redirect! Now I will follow and continue to post bugs I find there. Just as a general *its still happening* or *new thing!* sort of deal.
@SaberlinSLA on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/Artstation/Deviantart/TwitchTV
For Rainbow Opalescent Creatures and Exploring the Edges of Imagination!
Please....plleeeeeaaseee fix the coliseum glitching/freezing DX *cries*
[quote name="Lexonian" date="2013-06-11 02:23:02" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=34612#41758"]Please....plleeeeeaaseee fix the coliseum glitching/freezing DX *cries*[/quote] Thrage is working on the coliseum even as I type this. Today he made some great headway into finding the boss-bug that was causing the server to crash. The team is going to keep working at this until the site is stable and as glitch-free as possible! In the meantime, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug]we appreciate the bug reports people have submitted.[/url] It is helping immensely to narrow now common issues and to figure them out. Thanks for bearing with us through stabilization week. We appreciate it!

Thrage is working on the coliseum even as I type this. Today he made some great headway into finding the boss-bug that was causing the server to crash. The team is going to keep working at this until the site is stable and as glitch-free as possible!

In the meantime, we appreciate the bug reports people have submitted. It is helping immensely to narrow now common issues and to figure them out.

Thanks for bearing with us through stabilization week. We appreciate it!
Thank you for all the hard work and the wonderful things you&#039;re creating! =)
The Gem gene looks beautiful, can&#039;t wait to give it to one of my dragons! *saves up treasuressss*
Thank you for all the hard work and the wonderful things you&#039;re creating! =)
The Gem gene looks beautiful, can&#039;t wait to give it to one of my dragons! *saves up treasuressss*
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2 3 4 5 6