Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | popular foods you dont like?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I despise mint flavored anything with all of my heart.
Even mint scented things is just,,, ugh.
I despise mint flavored anything with all of my heart.
Even mint scented things is just,,, ugh.
IMG_1975_zpsddg06ze0.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png Di6JuI8.gif
@PastelAngelic holy crab!! someone else!! like me!!

i HATE MINT with the passion of 1,000 suns, not EVEN joking.

i dont like drinks, food, candy, toothpaste, etc, thats even remotely mint flavored/scented. they make me literally gag, although i have v sensitive gag reflex
@PastelAngelic holy crab!! someone else!! like me!!

i HATE MINT with the passion of 1,000 suns, not EVEN joking.

i dont like drinks, food, candy, toothpaste, etc, thats even remotely mint flavored/scented. they make me literally gag, although i have v sensitive gag reflex
@universalkoffee

I literally can't touch cheese, that's how bad my hatred for it is. If one food should have never been created, it can be cheese. I'm disappointed in God for allowing such a gross food to exist.

But, like, only real cheese should be wiped from the face of the earth. I like Goldfish and Cheez-Its and Cheetos. Bleu cheese? Goat cheese? Nasty, disgusting, an actual sin.
@universalkoffee

I literally can't touch cheese, that's how bad my hatred for it is. If one food should have never been created, it can be cheese. I'm disappointed in God for allowing such a gross food to exist.

But, like, only real cheese should be wiped from the face of the earth. I like Goldfish and Cheez-Its and Cheetos. Bleu cheese? Goat cheese? Nasty, disgusting, an actual sin.
laV4cLs.gif
@blubloo
damn- intense hatred for cheese-- but thats fine lol!!

and ive tried goat cheese before, its,,, kinda gross tbh, i can handle it in small amounts but just i cant finish a block/package of it at all who could tbh?
@blubloo
damn- intense hatred for cheese-- but thats fine lol!!

and ive tried goat cheese before, its,,, kinda gross tbh, i can handle it in small amounts but just i cant finish a block/package of it at all who could tbh?
PICKLED FOODS ARE GROSS.

I also don’t understand the love for licorice over here, in the land called “America’, why do you like it? It’s like eating medicine just cause, ew.
PICKLED FOODS ARE GROSS.

I also don’t understand the love for licorice over here, in the land called “America’, why do you like it? It’s like eating medicine just cause, ew.
Im back
Well... I hate the taste of watermelons
Well... I hate the taste of watermelons
I'm HOT and COLD!
tomatoes.
tomatoes.
Meat, eggs & cheese. Should be obvious given my forum signature, haha!
I transitioned vegan over the course of a year or so and did go back a few times, the occasional bit of dairy here or there just to "see" if I could definitely go vegan. The longer I went without animal products the more they repulsed me, and now living in a world full of pizza/burger/bacon/meat advertisements, it's easy to feel like a weirdo for preferring lean greens to... body parts and secretions.
Meat, eggs & cheese. Should be obvious given my forum signature, haha!
I transitioned vegan over the course of a year or so and did go back a few times, the occasional bit of dairy here or there just to "see" if I could definitely go vegan. The longer I went without animal products the more they repulsed me, and now living in a world full of pizza/burger/bacon/meat advertisements, it's easy to feel like a weirdo for preferring lean greens to... body parts and secretions.
d8nops7-a1af377c-1f99-4e97-b773-4fdfeccce43a.pngleafon_pmd_by_kirkbutler.gifd8nops7-a1af377c-1f99-4e97-b773-4fdfeccce43a.png
go_vegan_slogan_by_walaoeeee-d9xx3j2.gif
Most fish dishes except for forel and salmon;; and mint chocolate.. oh man do I hate mint chocolate;;
Most fish dishes except for forel and salmon;; and mint chocolate.. oh man do I hate mint chocolate;;
iLa7XQZ.png
[size=2][b]For me it's coleslaw. I detest coleslaw. Do not attempt to feed me the abhorred coleslaw or I will not be able to keep it down. [emoji=guardian sad size=1] Also I'm not a big fan of sweets, either, like chocolates.
For me it's coleslaw. I detest coleslaw. Do not attempt to feed me the abhorred coleslaw or I will not be able to keep it down.

Also I'm not a big fan of sweets, either, like chocolates.
vaOV9W8.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14