Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 86 87
Oh wow. Galore looks amazing! I welcome them and think its a nice addition.
Oh wow. Galore looks amazing! I welcome them and think its a nice addition.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
I love Galore!!!
I love Galore!!!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
That is fantastic artwork for Galore!
That is fantastic artwork for Galore!
I love him
I love him
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
galore is absolutely amazing
galore is absolutely amazing
Love the implementation plans + art on Galore! Also neat to see a treasure dragon with more subdued colors. It's kind of unexpected yet also reminiscent of the wise and mysterious figures of legend (old man in Zelda etc.). Cool stuff!
Love the implementation plans + art on Galore! Also neat to see a treasure dragon with more subdued colors. It's kind of unexpected yet also reminiscent of the wise and mysterious figures of legend (old man in Zelda etc.). Cool stuff!
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
wow I LOOOOOVE galore!!!

Also I'm very on pair with the suggestions in the comments, a bigger window would be much better. I sometimes can't log in for 5 or 6 days at a time, I'd hate to miss one of those items. A 10 day or a 2 week window would be ideal, I believe. Big enough for everyone to grab the items without being scared they'll miss the time window, and short enough that the item remains very exclusive.
wow I LOOOOOVE galore!!!

Also I'm very on pair with the suggestions in the comments, a bigger window would be much better. I sometimes can't log in for 5 or 6 days at a time, I'd hate to miss one of those items. A 10 day or a 2 week window would be ideal, I believe. Big enough for everyone to grab the items without being scared they'll miss the time window, and short enough that the item remains very exclusive.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Very nice addition to the trading post team! More guardian NPCs please!
Very nice addition to the trading post team! More guardian NPCs please!
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
This is great! But I feel like one week might be a little short? 10 days, or even a full two weeks would probably be better!
This is great! But I feel like one week might be a little short? 10 days, or even a full two weeks would probably be better!
Bozidar_Signature.png
Galore is gorgeous! And thank you guys for respecting your the active fanbase but also allowing some leeway. It means a lot to long time, active players [emoji=heart size=1]
Galore is gorgeous! And thank you guys for respecting your the active fanbase but also allowing some leeway. It means a lot to long time, active players
BXnGYeU.png
PVehrz5.png
LRdLP2V.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 86 87