Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Logged out after short time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Update on where I am being logged off:

Almost always kicked when I am returned to the main menu in Coliseum. I'll be battling when in the middle of the game I am redirected to the coliseum menu, when navigating back to a game or elsewhere afterwards I am kicked. This happens about 80% of the times I am kicked.

Firefox, coockies enabled
Update on where I am being logged off:

Almost always kicked when I am returned to the main menu in Coliseum. I'll be battling when in the middle of the game I am redirected to the coliseum menu, when navigating back to a game or elsewhere afterwards I am kicked. This happens about 80% of the times I am kicked.

Firefox, coockies enabled
You know who I am.
||Artwork||
I always click the "remember me" option on this site and I come back and sometimes it just randomly logs me out.
Is this intentional, a bug or my browser messing up the history? It never happens on any other site, either.
Pretty sure my cookies are enabled and my passwords are all saved with the history and stuff.
I always click the "remember me" option on this site and I come back and sometimes it just randomly logs me out.
Is this intentional, a bug or my browser messing up the history? It never happens on any other site, either.
Pretty sure my cookies are enabled and my passwords are all saved with the history and stuff.
I'm getting kicked out too and have to log in again. It just happened again.
I'm getting kicked out too and have to log in again. It just happened again.
6RHt8F3.png
I used to use both Firefox and Chrome, alternatively, depending on what works faster at the time. I've stopped this and been using Chrome consistently with cookies enabled. I'm usually in the middle of a game of Runes of the Anarchist, and the game will randomly stop or freeze. When I refresh it says you have to be logged in the play this game. Also happened when I tried to buy something from the Marketplace and reply to a post on the forums.

Nothing happened with my treasure, it was all intact, so no worries there. Still, quite annoying.
I used to use both Firefox and Chrome, alternatively, depending on what works faster at the time. I've stopped this and been using Chrome consistently with cookies enabled. I'm usually in the middle of a game of Runes of the Anarchist, and the game will randomly stop or freeze. When I refresh it says you have to be logged in the play this game. Also happened when I tried to buy something from the Marketplace and reply to a post on the forums.

Nothing happened with my treasure, it was all intact, so no worries there. Still, quite annoying.
This is happening constantly to me. It is not someone trying to access my account and
I'm not having this issue anywhere else.
Using Firefox (latest version), Cookies are enabled and I am not logging in from any other device.
I was just playing Runestones, and when the game finished, I had to log in again.
I was fighting in the Coliseum earlier and I had to log in about 5 times in between fights.

This is happening constantly to me. It is not someone trying to access my account and
I'm not having this issue anywhere else.
Using Firefox (latest version), Cookies are enabled and I am not logging in from any other device.
I was just playing Runestones, and when the game finished, I had to log in again.
I was fighting in the Coliseum earlier and I had to log in about 5 times in between fights.

I am using Google Chrome and I am having this issue as well. My cookies are enabled. I have logged in on my school computers, and I have also used my phone. I never check 'remember me' on these devices. It varies when I get logged out, but next time it does it I will update you on whatever it was that I was doing.
I am using Google Chrome and I am having this issue as well. My cookies are enabled. I have logged in on my school computers, and I have also used my phone. I never check 'remember me' on these devices. It varies when I get logged out, but next time it does it I will update you on whatever it was that I was doing.
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
-one device, desktop
-Google chrome, cookies enabled
-Generally get booted in the middle of a fight, not trying to navigate anywhere
-one device, desktop
-Google chrome, cookies enabled
-Generally get booted in the middle of a fight, not trying to navigate anywhere
b9aWflB.png
It's happening to me as well (glad to know I'm not the only one).

I'm using Firefox - with cookies enabled.
I'm here on Flight Rising on my only computer (desktop, Windows 7).
I was battling in the coliseum when my login session ended.
I was battling, and then my opponents disappeared, I refreshed, and was told to login.
It's happening to me as well (glad to know I'm not the only one).

I'm using Firefox - with cookies enabled.
I'm here on Flight Rising on my only computer (desktop, Windows 7).
I was battling in the coliseum when my login session ended.
I was battling, and then my opponents disappeared, I refreshed, and was told to login.
2mobn15.png
I'm going to make some changes and reboot the whole server. [img]http://thethingaboutflying.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/hold-on-to-your-butts_o_gifsoup-1-com.gif[/img]
I'm going to make some changes and reboot the whole server.

hold-on-to-your-butts_o_gifsoup-1-com.gif
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Safari and or Firefox, switch back and forth while at work. Safari only at home. Cookies enabled on both. Mostly with forums and the auction house, though occasional issues with other site functions.
Safari and or Firefox, switch back and forth while at work. Safari only at home. Cookies enabled on both. Mostly with forums and the auction house, though occasional issues with other site functions.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9