Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Large Emojis Broken in Bios
[center]The large dragon emojis render underneath the regular ones by default (and cannot be selected), and don't show up under their proper tag at all. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/396753696647806988/573179387030142976/unknown.png[/img] ----- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/396753696647806988/573179553741013012/unknown.png[/img]
The large dragon emojis render underneath the regular ones by default (and cannot be selected), and don't show up under their proper tag at all.

unknown.png

unknown.png
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
I just came here to mention this too. I'm also having problems getting any of the emojis to show up when I select Large. If I go back to small, they are still missing.
I just came here to mention this too. I'm also having problems getting any of the emojis to show up when I select Large. If I go back to small, they are still missing.
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
Thanks @SpaceRobotWifi and @WingedClaymore

I believe you're seeing parts of the old emoji picker smushed into the new picker. Please clear your browser cache and let me know if that fixes it.
Thanks @SpaceRobotWifi and @WingedClaymore

I believe you're seeing parts of the old emoji picker smushed into the new picker. Please clear your browser cache and let me know if that fixes it.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Thank you @Kaepora! Worked like a charm (I'll remember to do that next time too) [emoji=spiral love size=2]
Thank you @Kaepora! Worked like a charm (I'll remember to do that next time too)
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
All good here too! Thanks!
All good here too! Thanks!
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png