Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch + System Updates
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 59 60
[quote name="Starcloud" date="2019-05-01 06:47:46" ] Is the Sticker Star Vista going to be account bound? Like when I redeem it, does it automatically apply? Or will it be rewarded as an item that can be sold? [/quote] ^^
Starcloud wrote on 2019-05-01 06:47:46:
Is the Sticker Star Vista going to be account bound?

Like when I redeem it, does it automatically apply? Or will it be rewarded as an item that can be sold?

^^
4780af809beb9cf144809c206d254a2d.png
I love the pixel stickers, and that Vista looks amazing, hoping i can catch it in the Marketplace [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
I love the pixel stickers, and that Vista looks amazing, hoping i can catch it in the Marketplace
2134670933spider-animated-gif-49.gif
OMG that mirror design is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to get my new tshirt with it![emoji=mirror love size=2]
OMG that mirror design is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to get my new tshirt with it!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
[quote name="pandapaws" date="2019-05-01 07:44:00" ] Will we be allowed to trade our promo code for gems or treasure? I want the stickers but don't like the Vista for myself [/quote] @pandapaws, when you redeem the code you will receive the vista as an item. Once you've done that, you can trade or sell (for [i]Flight Rising[/i] currency) the vista.
pandapaws wrote on 2019-05-01 07:44:00:
Will we be allowed to trade our promo code for gems or treasure? I want the stickers but don't like the Vista for myself

@pandapaws, when you redeem the code you will receive the vista as an item. Once you've done that, you can trade or sell (for Flight Rising currency) the vista.

Omg I LOVE the art of the flying mirror!!!
Omg I LOVE the art of the flying mirror!!!
BQc0zeB.png TtwDY9f.png 3tb5M5M.png
so long morphintime url......
giphy.gif tumblr_inline_n85opuFWYS1rv24xe.gif
everett | they/them
+3 FR time
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-05-01 07:48:03" ] [quote name="pandapaws" date="2019-05-01 07:44:00" ] Will we be allowed to trade our promo code for gems or treasure? I want the stickers but don't like the Vista for myself [/quote] @pandapaws, when you redeem the code you will receive the vista as an item. Once you've done that, you can trade or sell (for [i]Flight Rising[/i] currency) the vista. [/quote] Thank you so much for the clarification!
Aequorin wrote on 2019-05-01 07:48:03:
pandapaws wrote on 2019-05-01 07:44:00:
Will we be allowed to trade our promo code for gems or treasure? I want the stickers but don't like the Vista for myself

@pandapaws, when you redeem the code you will receive the vista as an item. Once you've done that, you can trade or sell (for Flight Rising currency) the vista.

Thank you so much for the clarification!
4780af809beb9cf144809c206d254a2d.png
OMG stickers! They're so cute! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm probably gonna get some :D Also I have been wanting that dice feature for ages, and I'm so glad it's here! Thanks, developers!
OMG stickers! They're so cute! I'm probably gonna get some :D

Also I have been wanting that dice feature for ages, and I'm so glad it's here! Thanks, developers!
Ryuu: Are you calling me a sea slug?
Io: Sea slugs are cute.
(Cute High Earth Defense Club Love! Love! - Ep. 10)
[quote name="Jigen" date="2019-05-01 07:49:44" ] so long morphintime url...... [/quote] I loved the morphintime url lol half the time I went to the scry zone I'd go, outloud; "It's Morphin Tiimeeeee" in a funny voice ^^;
Jigen wrote on 2019-05-01 07:49:44:

I loved the morphintime url lol

half the time I went to the scry zone I'd go, outloud; "It's Morphin Tiimeeeee" in a funny voice ^^;
BQc0zeB.png TtwDY9f.png 3tb5M5M.png
Vista looks great, can confirm
Vista looks great, can confirm
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 59 60