Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch + System Updates
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60
[emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2]
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
[emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2]
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
I really hope that serpent in the new vista will be a familiar we can collect! It's so spooky and cute!
I really hope that serpent in the new vista will be a familiar we can collect! It's so spooky and cute!
photofunky.gif
Oh these updates are G O D L YYYYYY Thank you so much team!!!
Oh these updates are G O D L YYYYYY Thank you so much team!!!
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
What if I want it to be a hint or a tease [emoji=spiral sad size=2]
What if I want it to be a hint or a tease
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
Is it allowed to purchase the merch and then sell the vista code to another user for in-game currency/items? For example, if I buy two sticker packs and get an extra code I can't use myself, can I give that code to someone in exchange for gems/treasure/items?

It seems reasonable to me, but since real money is involved in the merch purchase itself, I don't want to take the chance of running afoul of TOS.
Is it allowed to purchase the merch and then sell the vista code to another user for in-game currency/items? For example, if I buy two sticker packs and get an extra code I can't use myself, can I give that code to someone in exchange for gems/treasure/items?

It seems reasonable to me, but since real money is involved in the merch purchase itself, I don't want to take the chance of running afoul of TOS.
hJWOfQK.png
Everything about this update is cool! I do wish that we could do custom dragon apparel... though it’s not feasible. But the dragons like Pinkerton, Crim, Swipp and his kids... all of them should be on merch. And so should the deities! I’ve also seen a lot about plushies. The deities might be too hard to make, but (this is coming from someone who knows nothing about plushie making) I think the Flight eggs might be easier, since they are mainly one shape. Ps. Flight symbol jewelry/merch would be awesome too! Pss. Thank u F.R for everything![emoji=guardian laughing size=2][emoji=arcane rune size=1]
Everything about this update is cool!

I do wish that we could do custom dragon apparel... though it’s not feasible. But the dragons like Pinkerton, Crim, Swipp and his kids... all of them should be on merch. And so should the deities!

I’ve also seen a lot about plushies. The deities might be too hard to make, but (this is coming from someone who knows nothing about plushie making) I think the Flight eggs might be easier, since they are mainly one shape.

Ps. Flight symbol jewelry/merch would be awesome too!

Pss. Thank u F.R for everything!
arcane1_zpsel0smlxg.png
*gasp* THAT MIRROR SHIRT IN RED. I just got rid of a bunch of clothes and here you go tempting me with that amazing merch (thank you bless you)
*gasp* THAT MIRROR SHIRT IN RED. I just got rid of a bunch of clothes and here you go tempting me with that amazing merch (thank you bless you)
[quote name="Archenitesky" date="2019-05-01 07:16:27" ] ....is it weird I wish they would make enamel pins? Because I want that sooooo much. [/quote] @Archenitesky, sounds like an idea for the [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug]Suggestions forum[/url][/b]. [i][size=2]This comment is not a promise or a guarantee, simply a redirect to the appropriate forum. ^.^[/size][/i]
Archenitesky wrote on 2019-05-01 07:16:27:
....is it weird I wish they would make enamel pins? Because I want that sooooo much.

@Archenitesky, sounds like an idea for the Suggestions forum.
This comment is not a promise or a guarantee, simply a redirect to the appropriate forum. ^.^
[emoji=fae love size=2]
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60