Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Happy Hatchery: Free Support Dergs!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28
@Tablode

My Buff Box Buddy (Schin) seems to like the idea of dragons and hugs. Some combination of the two. :D

Anything works! Whatever comes to mind/that you're drawn to/you'll have fun making! (I think I made an accidental art pun)
@Tablode

My Buff Box Buddy (Schin) seems to like the idea of dragons and hugs. Some combination of the two. :D

Anything works! Whatever comes to mind/that you're drawn to/you'll have fun making! (I think I made an accidental art pun)
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@OrchardOfStone
Accidental puns are the best kind
@OrchardOfStone
Accidental puns are the best kind
myBpQio.gif
@Tablode

They're a little spark of magic.
@Tablode

They're a little spark of magic.
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@sp580s

I've been using the Gameboy Color version of Pokemon: Crystal to manage some work stress. That and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (for the umpteenth time). Innocent distractions/ways of unwinding seem to work pretty consistently. ^^

Oh! And DBZ. ...Suddenly, for some reason. I found whole sagas of DragonBall Z on YouTube. Haven't finished a saga yet, but I'm gonna.
(last time I watched these episodes I was like 7-8 years old)

Life is weird. People don't grow up. They just relive bits of their childhood in between work and bills and crippling back/neck pain. And it's still good.
@sp580s

I've been using the Gameboy Color version of Pokemon: Crystal to manage some work stress. That and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (for the umpteenth time). Innocent distractions/ways of unwinding seem to work pretty consistently. ^^

Oh! And DBZ. ...Suddenly, for some reason. I found whole sagas of DragonBall Z on YouTube. Haven't finished a saga yet, but I'm gonna.
(last time I watched these episodes I was like 7-8 years old)

Life is weird. People don't grow up. They just relive bits of their childhood in between work and bills and crippling back/neck pain. And it's still good.
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@OrchardOfStone
That's wonderful, I loved crystal
I'm not sure I agree that people don't grow up, but they certainly don't have to grow out of happiness!
@OrchardOfStone
That's wonderful, I loved crystal
I'm not sure I agree that people don't grow up, but they certainly don't have to grow out of happiness!
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
Hi, if he's still available I'd love to adopt Blue Stone! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50700396] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/507004/50700396_350.png[/img] [/url] He reminds me of one of my major coping mechanisms, my storytelling; my main character wears a stone pendant that's a comfort item, and the arcing starlight across the dragon looks like the cracks in the pendant! Besides my storytelling, I also use drawing to help me through panic attacks; particularly drawing patterns. I draw random sequences of lines and designs over and over, usually filling up a page. It helps use up the adrenaline as well as distracting me!
Hi, if he's still available I'd love to adopt Blue Stone!
50700396_350.png

He reminds me of one of my major coping mechanisms, my storytelling; my main character wears a stone pendant that's a comfort item, and the arcing starlight across the dragon looks like the cracks in the pendant!
Besides my storytelling, I also use drawing to help me through panic attacks; particularly drawing patterns. I draw random sequences of lines and designs over and over, usually filling up a page. It helps use up the adrenaline as well as distracting me!
MRJWRkO.png
@BlueFell Buffy (Schingiuire) the Box Slayer might be on much later today, or else sometime tomorrow! Hope that’s alright. ^^ Also! Blue babies! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51334512] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/513346/51334512.png[/img] [/url] They’re so lil’!
@BlueFell

Buffy (Schingiuire) the Box Slayer might be on much later today, or else sometime tomorrow! Hope that’s alright. ^^

Also! Blue babies!

51334512.png

They’re so lil’!
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
Try going outside, even if you don’t really feel like it. There’s a big difference between being inside or being near a window and actually being outdoors.

I also put up little green sky raptors.

Back into the abyss!
Try going outside, even if you don’t really feel like it. There’s a big difference between being inside or being near a window and actually being outdoors.

I also put up little green sky raptors.

Back into the abyss!
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
Collected some neat looking rocks from outside and set them up next to my computer at work. Now I have neat rocks to play with. :D
Collected some neat looking rocks from outside and set them up next to my computer at work. Now I have neat rocks to play with. :D
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
I do that all the time @OrchardOfStone. Have you ever tried stacking stones? Trying to balance them atop one another is strangely relaxing
I do that all the time @OrchardOfStone. Have you ever tried stacking stones? Trying to balance them atop one another is strangely relaxing
myBpQio.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28