Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Skies' Art Shop! [OPEN, T/G]
1 2 3
  • Character Name: Alexis St. Claire
  • Bust, Halfbody, Fullbody? Halfbody
  • Painted, Flat colours, Sketch? Painted
  • Character reference/s: Here!
  • Additional info: Would love to see her in either her middle form or the far right one. She tends to be an angry girl, but a serious, determined look would also be appropriate.
  • Anything specific about the commission?:
    Would be great if the image could be set at night with the full moon in the background.
  • Method of payment: Treasure

Your work looks amazing! I love your full-painted halfbody example. So pretty!
  • Character Name: Alexis St. Claire
  • Bust, Halfbody, Fullbody? Halfbody
  • Painted, Flat colours, Sketch? Painted
  • Character reference/s: Here!
  • Additional info: Would love to see her in either her middle form or the far right one. She tends to be an angry girl, but a serious, determined look would also be appropriate.
  • Anything specific about the commission?:
    Would be great if the image could be set at night with the full moon in the background.
  • Method of payment: Treasure

Your work looks amazing! I love your full-painted halfbody example. So pretty!
[center]@chiravianskies [b]Character's Name:[/b] Eagleflight. [b]Bust, Halfbody, Fullbody?:[/b] Fullbody. [b]Painted, Flat colours, Sketch?:[/b] Flat colours. [b]Character reference/s:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/STkboD4.png[/img] [b]Additional info:[/b] Has a scar stretching from from her neck onto her shoulder on the right side, plus torn ears. Breed: Mix between American Shorthair, and Bombay. Some traits: Loyal, cheerful, though due to her loyalty she can easily overwork herself in trying to the most she can for her clan. [b]Anything specific about the commission?:[/b] Have fun with the pose, listed some traits above to help with it. ^^ [b]Method of payment:[/b] Treasure.
@chiravianskies

Character's Name: Eagleflight.
Bust, Halfbody, Fullbody?: Fullbody.
Painted, Flat colours, Sketch?: Flat colours.
Character reference/s: STkboD4.png
Additional info: Has a scar stretching from from her neck onto her shoulder on the right side, plus torn ears. Breed: Mix between American Shorthair, and Bombay. Some traits: Loyal, cheerful, though due to her loyalty she can easily overwork herself in trying to the most she can for her clan.
Anything specific about the commission?: Have fun with the pose, listed some traits above to help with it. ^^
Method of payment: Treasure.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
Update!! Prices have been changed. If you are currently on the queue, don't worry about the changes, and here are the old prices for reference if you forget, when you're looking to pay:
- Fullbody:
-- Lines/sketch: 50kt
-- Flat colours: 100kt
-- Fully-painted: 200kt

- Halfbody/Busts:
-- Lines/sketch: 25kt
-- Flat colours: 50kt
-- Fully-painted: 100kt
Update!! Prices have been changed. If you are currently on the queue, don't worry about the changes, and here are the old prices for reference if you forget, when you're looking to pay:
- Fullbody:
-- Lines/sketch: 50kt
-- Flat colours: 100kt
-- Fully-painted: 200kt

- Halfbody/Busts:
-- Lines/sketch: 25kt
-- Flat colours: 50kt
-- Fully-painted: 100kt
The next batch is open! And as well, an example of a flatcolour fullbody [img]https://i.imgur.com/zRQkQ27.jpg[/img]
The next batch is open!

And as well, an example of a flatcolour fullbody
zRQkQ27.jpg

Happy riot of rot! In celebration, all art is half off!
Happy riot of rot! In celebration, all art is half off!
Do you by any chance take PayPal? :0 Because what I'd want to order is 300 gems (or in USD 3$). And I don't have 300 gems, but I can easily get 3$
Do you by any chance take PayPal? :0 Because what I'd want to order is 300 gems (or in USD 3$). And I don't have 300 gems, but I can easily get 3$
pitachip-1.png
- genderfluid (he/she/they)
- aro/ace
- neurodivergent
- adult (21)
- art dump
@pitachip I do accept PayPal!
@pitachip I do accept PayPal!
Ah great, thank you! As soon as I get the money which should be soon, hopefully I'll come back here!
Ah great, thank you! As soon as I get the money which should be soon, hopefully I'll come back here!
pitachip-1.png
- genderfluid (he/she/they)
- aro/ace
- neurodivergent
- adult (21)
- art dump
It's been a fair while since I've bumped this, but after a break from fr I'm back in business! Examples are updated as well!
It's been a fair while since I've bumped this, but after a break from fr I'm back in business! Examples are updated as well!
bump
bump
1 2 3