Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Whose artwork is this? (100 gem reward)
Heya! My friend was at a student art show recently and saw this artwork there. She thought it was really cool and wants to follow the artist who drew them, but there isn't a signature on the pieces :( Does anyone know whose work this is so we can show them some support? I will give 100 gems to whoever can find me the username of this artist on FlightRising/Instagram/Devart etc! [img]https://imgpile.com/images/1GrupN.jpg[/img] [img]https://imgpile.com/images/1GrNTW.jpg[/img] [img]https://imgpile.com/images/1GrIXc.jpg[/img]
Heya! My friend was at a student art show recently and saw this artwork there. She thought it was really cool and wants to follow the artist who drew them, but there isn't a signature on the pieces :( Does anyone know whose work this is so we can show them some support?

I will give 100 gems to whoever can find me the username of this artist on FlightRising/Instagram/Devart etc!

1GrupN.jpg
1GrNTW.jpg
1GrIXc.jpg
@Biohazardia (Self ping so I can find this thread in the morning!)
@Biohazardia (Self ping so I can find this thread in the morning!)
Nope not familiar, hope you find them!
Nope not familiar, hope you find them!
7NebxtL.jpg
No idea, but it's really good, so someone should figure it out soon ^u^
No idea, but it's really good, so someone should figure it out soon ^u^
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
That last piece is by dynastinae but I can't find those other two in any of their stuff so it might not be the same artist? Certainly that last one is by them!

EDIT: The imp is in their art shop too! Still haven't found that 2nd piece but the way they've drawn the fluffiness is very similar sooo I'm gonna assume all three are from dynastinae!
That last piece is by dynastinae but I can't find those other two in any of their stuff so it might not be the same artist? Certainly that last one is by them!

EDIT: The imp is in their art shop too! Still haven't found that 2nd piece but the way they've drawn the fluffiness is very similar sooo I'm gonna assume all three are from dynastinae!
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
I second DragonDraws - the top piece was in their artshop too.

EDIT: Except it's slightly different - a brighter digital version.
Are these pictures on paper?

EDIT: Except it's slightly different - a brighter digital version.
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
[quote name="SallyJane" date="2019-04-25 21:52:23" ] I second DragonDraws - the top piece was in their artshop too. [/quote] was gonna comment that but i noticed this comment haha
SallyJane wrote on 2019-04-25 21:52:23:
was gonna comment that but i noticed this comment haha
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
[quote name="SallyJane" date="2019-04-25 21:52:23" ] Are these pictures on paper? [/quote] Yup. The pieces OP have shown would be photos of printed pieces that they saw at this art show. Needless to say the digital pieces look much nicer in person :)
SallyJane wrote on 2019-04-25 21:52:23:

Yup. The pieces OP have shown would be photos of printed pieces that they saw at this art show. Needless to say the digital pieces look much nicer in person :)
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws AHH Lovely, thank you so much! Yes, the posted images are printed on paper that were seen at the art show :D I agree, digital is probably going to look nicer and brighter!

100 gems coming your way Draws, thank you everyone :)
@DragonDraws AHH Lovely, thank you so much! Yes, the posted images are printed on paper that were seen at the art show :D I agree, digital is probably going to look nicer and brighter!

100 gems coming your way Draws, thank you everyone :)