Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stupidest Questions You've Heard
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
an adult saw me writing once and asked “have you always been left handed?”
an adult saw me writing once and asked “have you always been left handed?”
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
When I had to attend a meeting and the person who was leading the meeting asks me 10 minutes before it begins, "What am I supposed to do first?" *throws up hands* You're the one running the show, you figure it out!
When I had to attend a meeting and the person who was leading the meeting asks me 10 minutes before it begins, "What am I supposed to do first?" *throws up hands* You're the one running the show, you figure it out!
"If you're demisexual, does that mean you instantly feel sexual attraction?" I just wanna *screams*
"If you're demisexual, does that mean you instantly feel sexual attraction?" I just wanna *screams*
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
I call it on myself.

I once was surprised when someone said they found a bug outside - it was a rather unusual bug and I was super tired. I think mentally I thought they found the bug inside a building and was like "wow that's a strange looking bug to find anywhere".

I was in Ocean City, NJ and I had never seen a beetle like that before. I don't remember anything about it other than I'm pretty sure it was a beetle. I think it was shiny and green but I know it was bigger than a Japanese Beetle.
I call it on myself.

I once was surprised when someone said they found a bug outside - it was a rather unusual bug and I was super tired. I think mentally I thought they found the bug inside a building and was like "wow that's a strange looking bug to find anywhere".

I was in Ocean City, NJ and I had never seen a beetle like that before. I don't remember anything about it other than I'm pretty sure it was a beetle. I think it was shiny and green but I know it was bigger than a Japanese Beetle.
"Where's my phone?"
-me, having it in my hand. Always.
"Where's my phone?"
-me, having it in my hand. Always.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
"Does it R A I N in s p a c e?"
"Does it R A I N in s p a c e?"
5BsilZ9.png
5iXiC8z.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
"Are you CHINESE or ASIAN?"
"Are you CHINESE or ASIAN?"
“So, wait if your a girl than why do you like other girls?”
Funny story, this is the twenty first century

“Is [name] your boyfriend?”
I don’t understand why guys and girls can’t be just friends
And he has a boyfriend already so-
“So, wait if your a girl than why do you like other girls?”
Funny story, this is the twenty first century

“Is [name] your boyfriend?”
I don’t understand why guys and girls can’t be just friends
And he has a boyfriend already so-
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
" Did you draw that?" You just sat there for the past 5 minutes standing over my shoulder, watching me draw, making me feel uncomfy... YES I DREW IT.
" Hey, Brian, what's your name?" You answered your own question.
" How do you add fractions?" Asked by my mother. Not surprised. She barely passed math in every grade of school.
" How do you say one in Mexican?" We were playing Uno and there is no 'mexican' language... they speak Spanish.
" Did you draw that?" You just sat there for the past 5 minutes standing over my shoulder, watching me draw, making me feel uncomfy... YES I DREW IT.
" Hey, Brian, what's your name?" You answered your own question.
" How do you add fractions?" Asked by my mother. Not surprised. She barely passed math in every grade of school.
" How do you say one in Mexican?" We were playing Uno and there is no 'mexican' language... they speak Spanish.
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
I work in tech support, the level of stupid I've dealt with is incomprehensible. One of my favorites was a lady who's wifi wasn't working because she hadn't plugged in the router to power.

"But it's wireless???"
I work in tech support, the level of stupid I've dealt with is incomprehensible. One of my favorites was a lady who's wifi wasn't working because she hadn't plugged in the router to power.

"But it's wireless???"
ePOliyb.pngPgv53XB.pnguFMfy5S.png
dEo6ta2.png
RkwUj2W.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8