Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Games Still don't work!
Whole day I was on this site and no game worked even after the fix. No Coliseum and no Fairgrounds. I know you all are trying to fix it but it is not fair. Seeing some people training and gaining money and some being able to do nothing. Please try to fix it or give some advice on what the players can do.
Whole day I was on this site and no game worked even after the fix. No Coliseum and no Fairgrounds. I know you all are trying to fix it but it is not fair. Seeing some people training and gaining money and some being able to do nothing. Please try to fix it or give some advice on what the players can do.
We absolutely sympathize with how frustrating this can be, @CreatureSophia, but please understand that we are working very hard in the background to get issues resolved. We will be updating everyone as much as we can to the status of things.

Although it is difficult to play some of the features of Flight Rising right now, we would like to ask that you become a part of the discussion in some of our larger tracking threads, where we are gathering information on the various issues. If you are able to provide constructive and descriptive information, you could be an integral part of it being fixed. You can find our tracking threads labeled with a [T].

I am locking this only because we&#039;d like to keep forum bloat down at such a crucial and stressful time. Thank you for playing and for letting us know. <3
We absolutely sympathize with how frustrating this can be, @CreatureSophia, but please understand that we are working very hard in the background to get issues resolved. We will be updating everyone as much as we can to the status of things.

Although it is difficult to play some of the features of Flight Rising right now, we would like to ask that you become a part of the discussion in some of our larger tracking threads, where we are gathering information on the various issues. If you are able to provide constructive and descriptive information, you could be an integral part of it being fixed. You can find our tracking threads labeled with a [T].

I am locking this only because we&#039;d like to keep forum bloat down at such a crucial and stressful time. Thank you for playing and for letting us know. <3
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer