Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I've been away for four years
1 2
[quote name="Rogue" date="2019-04-21 12:41:23" ] @Calisior: Old dragons (7 digits, 6 digits, etc.) have gone up a ton in price! 6 digits currently sell for around 600-800g minimum! [/quote] Wow! I did have a poke around for the breed+genes of a couple of the dragons I had but didn't think to consider ID no. Is it just because they're older? [quote name="Toska" date="2019-04-21 12:42:51" ] @Calisior No, it's id numbers. You have some 6 digits, and even 7digits are starting to pick up in value. Generation wise, only g1 are special and g2 imperials. Unbred also adds a ton of value to old dragons [/quote] Makes sense, give that, afaik, eggs are still obtainable. How do you check the a dragon's value based on its ID no? It's not something you can put in the AH
Rogue wrote on 2019-04-21 12:41:23:
@Calisior: Old dragons (7 digits, 6 digits, etc.) have gone up a ton in price! 6 digits currently sell for around 600-800g minimum!

Wow! I did have a poke around for the breed+genes of a couple of the dragons I had but didn't think to consider ID no. Is it just because they're older?
Toska wrote on 2019-04-21 12:42:51:
@Calisior
No, it's id numbers. You have some 6 digits, and even 7digits are starting to pick up in value. Generation wise, only g1 are special and g2 imperials. Unbred also adds a ton of value to old dragons

Makes sense, give that, afaik, eggs are still obtainable.

How do you check the a dragon's value based on its ID no? It's not something you can put in the AH
@Calisior
Yes, there is a search in the AH. In the AH, there's a section called 'id digits'

Keep in mind an unbred 6digit will be worth more than the lowest priced 6digit. And if you put in 'g1' in the search parameter along with 6id, you'll see there's a jump in price
@Calisior
Yes, there is a search in the AH. In the AH, there's a section called 'id digits'

Keep in mind an unbred 6digit will be worth more than the lowest priced 6digit. And if you put in 'g1' in the search parameter along with 6id, you'll see there's a jump in price
tastefulmarketing.gif
@toska - Oh, I see! I spotted the id digits field before but assumed that was where you could enter a specific dragon's id to find it
@toska - Oh, I see! I spotted the id digits field before but assumed that was where you could enter a specific dragon's id to find it
Those sprite familiars you have on a couple dergs are also worth a small fortune now. I would check your hoard and see if you have any fest skins/familiars/apparel from 2013-2014. If you decide to sell those babies you could get a real leg up in restarting your lair. A lot of that stuff is worth thousands of gems.
Those sprite familiars you have on a couple dergs are also worth a small fortune now. I would check your hoard and see if you have any fest skins/familiars/apparel from 2013-2014. If you decide to sell those babies you could get a real leg up in restarting your lair. A lot of that stuff is worth thousands of gems.
That's a long time! I am almost certain I remember you, or at least your name. *waves* Welcome back to the chaos! lol

A LOT has changed...
That's a long time! I am almost certain I remember you, or at least your name. *waves* Welcome back to the chaos! lol

A LOT has changed...
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Hey welcome back! It’s good to see some older players returning to the game.
Hey welcome back! It’s good to see some older players returning to the game.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
Welcome back!! :''D
Welcome back!! :''D
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
@Calisior
Welcome back!
Fitting that it's during your flight festival too.
I hope you have a smooth transition back into the game :)
Your iri/shim/crackle skydancers look really cool by the way!

Let me know if you'd like any help with valuing your collection. I'm trying to get better at it and you have some nice 6 digits. I also see you have multiple sprites, which are very valuable now, so make sure to check the auction house before selling any of them.
@Calisior
Welcome back!
Fitting that it's during your flight festival too.
I hope you have a smooth transition back into the game :)
Your iri/shim/crackle skydancers look really cool by the way!

Let me know if you'd like any help with valuing your collection. I'm trying to get better at it and you have some nice 6 digits. I also see you have multiple sprites, which are very valuable now, so make sure to check the auction house before selling any of them.
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@Calisior @Pandaoverlord [quote name="N/A" date="N/A" ] Ancients are a terrible idea that will vaguely slow FR's rotting. Not looking forward to the drama every time a new one is released because people want every dragon to have access to every thing and the staff won't listen. [/quote] I'Ve SEeN sOME ThINGs
@Calisior @Pandaoverlord
N/A wrote on N/A:
Ancients are a terrible idea that will vaguely slow FR's rotting. Not looking forward to the drama every time a new one is released because people want every dragon to have access to every thing and the staff won't listen.

I'Ve SEeN sOME ThINGs
1 2