Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Advice needed
So I have Arthur here who is a beautiful male imp. He is banana iri/ banana shim/ lavender. Originally I was going to give him gembond and now that I actually have it im not to sure if I should give it to him. What do you think? Arthur: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2855111] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28552/2855111_350.png[/img] [/url]
So I have Arthur here who is a beautiful male imp. He is banana iri/ banana shim/ lavender. Originally I was going to give him gembond and now that I actually have it im not to sure if I should give it to him. What do you think?

Arthur:

2855111_350.png
^
^
He'd look great with any tert, except maybe underbelly.
He'd look great with any tert, except maybe underbelly.
no, nothing died; not what we had, not you, not I
fake a smile and for a while I may love her more
or wish that she could be you
and on it goes
oddly i like underbelly or circuit better... and usually i'm one of those CRACKLE OR GEMBOND EVERYTHING people...
oddly i like underbelly or circuit better... and usually i'm one of those CRACKLE OR GEMBOND EVERYTHING people...
@Loviatar yeah i took underbelly off the table from the start haha. I was going to crackle him but didn't like how it covered up the banana. So im going with gembond im just a little hesitant.
@Loviatar yeah i took underbelly off the table from the start haha. I was going to crackle him but didn't like how it covered up the banana. So im going with gembond im just a little hesitant.
Personally, I'm not a big fan of gembond. And lavender over the banana? Eh. I vote no. I love double bananas though :) He's very handsome.
Personally, I'm not a big fan of gembond. And lavender over the banana? Eh. I vote no. I love double bananas though :) He's very handsome.
I love him with circuit. The gembond looks too clunky, and underbelly and crackle are too much lavender.
I love him with circuit. The gembond looks too clunky, and underbelly and crackle are too much lavender.
kuiMdyV.png
hmmm Maybe i won't gembond him. Thanks guys! I might circuit him now.
hmmm Maybe i won't gembond him. Thanks guys! I might circuit him now.
@Fallenleaves
I think ciruit would be better. Gembond is good, but I love circuit, especially when it's such a big contrast like the banana/banana/lavender.
@Fallenleaves
I think ciruit would be better. Gembond is good, but I love circuit, especially when it's such a big contrast like the banana/banana/lavender.
DuLvCwY.png
I'm very particular about gembond, and usually don't care for it on Imperials- personally, I think the Circuit would look better on him. Especially in his case, I think the circuit doesn't take away from the banana as much, since it's somewhat lighter than the gembond.
I'm very particular about gembond, and usually don't care for it on Imperials- personally, I think the Circuit would look better on him. Especially in his case, I think the circuit doesn't take away from the banana as much, since it's somewhat lighter than the gembond.
bO4RrTZ.jpg