Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 158 159
I completely understand and support your delay in new breeds, etc. Completely reasonable and I'm very happy with even a slow development as long as the team behind this game is alright.

Ancient breeds sound fun- especially the prospects for how unique they're gonna be. I don't have room for any more breeding projects but.. of course I can handle them!

The Tidelord's disappaearance is finally gonna get sorted out! Nice!
I completely understand and support your delay in new breeds, etc. Completely reasonable and I'm very happy with even a slow development as long as the team behind this game is alright.

Ancient breeds sound fun- especially the prospects for how unique they're gonna be. I don't have room for any more breeding projects but.. of course I can handle them!

The Tidelord's disappaearance is finally gonna get sorted out! Nice!
Don't overwork yourselves, okay? I love this site, and as awesome a new breed would be, I don't want any of you to spread yourselves too thin. This already sounds [i]really cool[/i] [emoji=spiral star]
Don't overwork yourselves, okay? I love this site, and as awesome a new breed would be, I don't want any of you to spread yourselves too thin. This already sounds really cool
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png

So excited for ancient breeds!

Although.. it almost feels like the art team is making more work for themselves by treating all items as apparel/fitted per breed. XD Things like backgrounds/decor items could easily use only a single piece of artwork across all breeds. It is really surprising FR doesn't have backgrounds yet after so many years, when that's usually one of the first types of items petsites release.

So excited for ancient breeds!

Although.. it almost feels like the art team is making more work for themselves by treating all items as apparel/fitted per breed. XD Things like backgrounds/decor items could easily use only a single piece of artwork across all breeds. It is really surprising FR doesn't have backgrounds yet after so many years, when that's usually one of the first types of items petsites release.

*Whispers*

Wingless dragons would be super cool
*Whispers*

Wingless dragons would be super cool
They/Them FR+2
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAD IS ALIVE THANK THE STARS

On another note, new breeds? Awesome! Can't wait to see what kinds of new updates will come to this site :)
DAD IS ALIVE THANK THE STARS

On another note, new breeds? Awesome! Can't wait to see what kinds of new updates will come to this site :)
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
YESS
YESS
unknown-2.png
I just want to thank all the devs and artists for their hard work! Reading this really puts all into perspective. :'D Excited for new breed and Ancient breeds sound interesting, sad they can't wear apparel, but hopeful this means Ancient breeds will be more other worldly and weird looking. :D
I just want to thank all the devs and artists for their hard work! Reading this really puts all into perspective. :'D Excited for new breed and Ancient breeds sound interesting, sad they can't wear apparel, but hopeful this means Ancient breeds will be more other worldly and weird looking. :D
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
Will there be any chance of us getting an obscure hint or sneak-peak on some ancient booty?
Will there be any chance of us getting an obscure hint or sneak-peak on some ancient booty?
This is so exciting!! I cannot wait to see the first Ancient Breed in June aaa! Also the newest story is incredible too, it's making me so hyped! Tidelord where are youuu?? I bet he's doing something super important!
This is so exciting!! I cannot wait to see the first Ancient Breed in June aaa! Also the newest story is incredible too, it's making me so hyped! Tidelord where are youuu?? I bet he's doing something super important!
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 158 159