Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bad MS Paint Headshots [CLOSED]
1 2
@SapphiraStone I'M REALLY SORRY IT TOOK A FEW DAYS I'm moving and it takes up way more time than I'd like, BUT!! Here's your wonderful babbie drawn not so wonderfully. Thank you very much!! [img]https://i.ibb.co/sv9BV7y/jubilee.png[/img]
@SapphiraStone I'M REALLY SORRY IT TOOK A FEW DAYS I'm moving and it takes up way more time than I'd like, BUT!! Here's your wonderful babbie drawn not so wonderfully. Thank you very much!!

jubilee.png
@HoolOfTheNorth aaaaa ty!!! my son looks so good!!!
@HoolOfTheNorth aaaaa ty!!! my son looks so good!!!
Stripe: 18-; She/They; Idiot lady; Dragon Hoarder; It makes sense that i’m crim kin
ohohohoI love ms paint dragons are you still taking commissions? I have a v regal Fae I think you could do him justice
ohohohoI love ms paint dragons are you still taking commissions? I have a v regal Fae I think you could do him justice
IMG_9901.png
@boneboy YEAH I AM it might take a few days because I'm in the middle of moving but I promise it'll happen Eventually
@boneboy YEAH I AM it might take a few days because I'm in the middle of moving but I promise it'll happen Eventually
@Skelkirie SO..... with my current situation I just straight-up don't think I have time to do this thread rn, I got one of ya dragons done but I'm gonna cancel your CR since I don't wanna need to make you pay for it and all that. Woohoo free (late) purposely badly drawn MS paint art? Here's ya gal, she's actually highkey gorgeous?? I love her colours so much and that ACCENT oh my GOSH [img]https://i.ibb.co/bzhZM7b/asa.png[/img]
@Skelkirie SO..... with my current situation I just straight-up don't think I have time to do this thread rn, I got one of ya dragons done but I'm gonna cancel your CR since I don't wanna need to make you pay for it and all that. Woohoo free (late) purposely badly drawn MS paint art?

Here's ya gal, she's actually highkey gorgeous?? I love her colours so much and that ACCENT oh my GOSH

asa.png
@HoolOfTheNorth
Do you have a pinglist for when you open again?
@HoolOfTheNorth
Do you have a pinglist for when you open again?
Yokai.gif
@Wolfkai NOT ATM but I can make one!! Assuming you'd like to be added to it?
@Wolfkai NOT ATM but I can make one!! Assuming you'd like to be added to it?
@HoolOfTheNorth
Yes please
@HoolOfTheNorth
Yes please
Yokai.gif
1 2