Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Dragons [OPEN]
1 2
@MurkyDepths, i've done this adopt sale before I just wanted a cleaner slate after my break! Looking through my list I don't see one with those genes/colors, so you're in the clear!

That'll be 40kt/g Send a CR and i'll add you to the orderlist and work on them as soon as I can!
@MurkyDepths, i've done this adopt sale before I just wanted a cleaner slate after my break! Looking through my list I don't see one with those genes/colors, so you're in the clear!

That'll be 40kt/g Send a CR and i'll add you to the orderlist and work on them as soon as I can!
@StormStars Username: TeenyTinyDragon Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22830323] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228304/22830323_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Pixel Option: Spiral Flame Color: The colour of the spikes on his wing guards. If possible, a gradient from the darker part of the spike to the slightly lighter part of the spike (the end!)
@StormStars
Username: TeenyTinyDragon
Dragon Image:

22830323_350.png

Dragon Pixel Option: Spiral
Flame Color: The colour of the spikes on his wing guards. If possible, a gradient from the darker part of the spike to the slightly lighter part of the spike (the end!)
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
@StormStars

Hey, I am sorry! I was wondering if everything was going okay? ^v^
@StormStars

Hey, I am sorry! I was wondering if everything was going okay? ^v^
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@StormStars

Did you really accept my old adopt CR just to remove me from the list and bail..?
@StormStars

Did you really accept my old adopt CR just to remove me from the list and bail..?
ornias_by_pupmew-dcodz53.png
@StormStars add me to le pinglist please!
@StormStars add me to le pinglist please!
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
@StormStars are there any slots open? ^^
@StormStars are there any slots open? ^^
9dfb41fc8408028c64babd65aa6080b2e545a8be.png
+3FR
she/her