Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Uprising
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 106 107
I logged on an was ike 'Wait why are my dragons familiars now.' So I went and looked at my homepage and... I got fooled.
I logged on an was ike 'Wait why are my dragons familiars now.' So I went and looked at my homepage and... I got fooled.
Being able to see the familiars like this is pretty cool. When I first saw the "Familiar Uprising," I was like, "What's going on?" Then I remembered that it was April 1.
Being able to see the familiars like this is pretty cool. When I first saw the "Familiar Uprising," I was like, "What's going on?" Then I remembered that it was April 1.
I kinda want this swap to always be an option, just to be able to easily see which familiars I have out! I love this. :D
I kinda want this swap to always be an option, just to be able to easily see which familiars I have out! I love this. :D
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
yes hi we can we have this as a permanent option.

Also it makes it easier to interact with extra familiars as the buttons are in similar places.
yes hi we can we have this as a permanent option.

Also it makes it easier to interact with extra familiars as the buttons are in similar places.
ZNhRsiG.png
Love this, and would love to see this offered as an optional setting permanently! Great job keeping things fun and interesting, FR team. :)
Love this, and would love to see this offered as an optional setting permanently! Great job keeping things fun and interesting, FR team. :)
Oh gosh, this is great!! [emoji=guardian laughing]
Oh gosh, this is great!!
VE9B0fA.png
You clever little hecks, I didn't even take a gander at the banner and started freaking out when all I had were animals. And then I got to my hoard after bonding with them and earning rewards, saw the box and expected a nice little trinket- Nope. Never. On april fools? I'm the fool.
You clever little hecks, I didn't even take a gander at the banner and started freaking out when all I had were animals. And then I got to my hoard after bonding with them and earning rewards, saw the box and expected a nice little trinket- Nope. Never. On april fools? I'm the fool.
- Fermi paradox
...Almost none of my dragons have familiars on. Whoops.
...Almost none of my dragons have familiars on. Whoops.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png

Okay, new to this April Fool's craft box. How can I tell what's in it? I open it, but it doesn't show anything. Just another box to be opened. When does one stop and collect what is actually in the box?

Please be gentle...

Okay, new to this April Fool's craft box. How can I tell what's in it? I open it, but it doesn't show anything. Just another box to be opened. When does one stop and collect what is actually in the box?

Please be gentle...
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
[quote name="Meadbhb" date="2019-04-01 13:49:36" ] Okay, new to this April Fool's craft box. How can I tell what's in it? I open it, but it doesn't show anything. Just another box to be opened. When does one stop and collect what is actually in the box? Please be gentle... [/quote] ''(NOTE 1: For those who are new to this kind of Marva gift: opening this item will yield another container of similar crafting materials, and opening that item will result in the same (14 possible outcomes). You can keep doing this indefinitely for the remainder of the day to decide on which one you want to keep, because...) (NOTE 2: The functionality of whatever item you have in your hoard will change in the rollover period between April 1st and April 2nd, so keep an eye on what you've got as that time approaches!)''
Meadbhb wrote on 2019-04-01 13:49:36:

Please be gentle...

''(NOTE 1: For those who are new to this kind of Marva gift: opening this item will yield another container of similar crafting materials, and opening that item will result in the same (14 possible outcomes). You can keep doing this indefinitely for the remainder of the day to decide on which one you want to keep, because...)

(NOTE 2: The functionality of whatever item you have in your hoard will change in the rollover period between April 1st and April 2nd, so keep an eye on what you've got as that time approaches!)''
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 106 107