Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Warriors Cats The Broken Code Discussion
1 2
I don't really mind a new one, but I seriously hope its the last haha
take a break, erins jeez
I don't really mind a new one, but I seriously hope its the last haha
take a break, erins jeez
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
ehh I didn't even read the whole of the last arc, I just relied on my younger sister's sarcastic commentary. Apparently it's kind of a mixed bag, with some okay things but also a lot of melodrama.

I'm a little curious about the new series/if it'll be any good/what the heck it'll be about? ?? I would think they'd exhausted pretty much all story options, oy. I might give it a shot but at the same time I think they should just... put Warriors to rest already.
ehh I didn't even read the whole of the last arc, I just relied on my younger sister's sarcastic commentary. Apparently it's kind of a mixed bag, with some okay things but also a lot of melodrama.

I'm a little curious about the new series/if it'll be any good/what the heck it'll be about? ?? I would think they'd exhausted pretty much all story options, oy. I might give it a shot but at the same time I think they should just... put Warriors to rest already.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
i can't wait! i still need to read the last book of AVoS, though.
i can't wait! i still need to read the last book of AVoS, though.
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
I've yet to read the last book of AVoS, but I'm curious to see how this arc will turn out.

also please let warriors rest, i love it, but this is the seventh arc
I've yet to read the last book of AVoS, but I'm curious to see how this arc will turn out.

also please let warriors rest, i love it, but this is the seventh arc
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
The series must still be making a suitable profit for both the Erins and Harper Collins, so they'll continue it until it doesn't. I feel like they did try to move off Warriors when they released Seekers and Survivors, but those didn't seem to catch on as much. (Especially with there being a movie in production)

Anyways, back on topic. I actually did enjoy AVoS, I am curious on where else they can go with it.
The series must still be making a suitable profit for both the Erins and Harper Collins, so they'll continue it until it doesn't. I feel like they did try to move off Warriors when they released Seekers and Survivors, but those didn't seem to catch on as much. (Especially with there being a movie in production)

Anyways, back on topic. I actually did enjoy AVoS, I am curious on where else they can go with it.
I am certified Overwatch, Warrior Cats, Wings of Fire, LoL, WoW, Pokemon, and Dragon Age trash. Feel free to PM if you want to chat about anything!
1 2