Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The OMAEWASHINDERU army /to counter fred
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
for now, i must leave the omae army. my spicy gal is calling to me with her new accent and apparel -w- one day i may return
also friendly bump
for now, i must leave the omae army. my spicy gal is calling to me with her new accent and apparel -w- one day i may return
also friendly bump
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
For now, I gotta close up on letting people use OMAE- I had a small scare, and I’d like to keep him for another week or two just to sate my own nerves. I’ll be sure to start passing him again though!
For now, I gotta close up on letting people use OMAE- I had a small scare, and I’d like to keep him for another week or two just to sate my own nerves. I’ll be sure to start passing him again though!
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
He so coot :O
He so coot :O
@yugi

someone tried to exalt him, didn't they.
@yugi

someone tried to exalt him, didn't they.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@riafire11

no, but someone kept him for an extremely long time, and my first few attempts to ask him to give him back fell flat. I was afraid the account went dead, honestly. Thankfully, OMAE was eventually returned to me, but it kind of scared me out of lending him again.
@riafire11

no, but someone kept him for an extremely long time, and my first few attempts to ask him to give him back fell flat. I was afraid the account went dead, honestly. Thankfully, OMAE was eventually returned to me, but it kind of scared me out of lending him again.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19