Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190
Is the hibernal den slot task "The Greatest Shell" a reference to The Greatest Showman song, "The Greatest Show?
Is the hibernal den slot task "The Greatest Shell" a reference to The Greatest Showman song, "The Greatest Show?
qEk3KWu.pngtumblr_inline_oqo9olC1Ns1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9qyXDkH1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9r2SpYX1rv0lxs_250.gif she/her | +2 fr time
How do I move dragons to place them in a different position in their tab??
How do I move dragons to place them in a different position in their tab??
@iwanita

When you are in edit mode, there will be two buttons below your draggo, one is hibernal den and one is other lair tab.
@iwanita

When you are in edit mode, there will be two buttons below your draggo, one is hibernal den and one is other lair tab.
add me on arknights
@dabeluga

oh thanks. that wasn't intuitive at all.
@dabeluga

oh thanks. that wasn't intuitive at all.
@iwanita No problem
@iwanita No problem
add me on arknights
Been playing with my lair and I gotta say I absolutely love how I am able to organize my dragons and use the hibernation option to store dragons without them draining my stores. (heheh)
The only thing I'm still noticing is that the size of the dragon pictures in Lair view is smaller than before and I wish they could be a little bigger, but everything else is great!
Been playing with my lair and I gotta say I absolutely love how I am able to organize my dragons and use the hibernation option to store dragons without them draining my stores. (heheh)
The only thing I'm still noticing is that the size of the dragon pictures in Lair view is smaller than before and I wish they could be a little bigger, but everything else is great!
@Xhaztol

Can dragons in the hibernal den be featured on the front page?
@Xhaztol

Can dragons in the hibernal den be featured on the front page?

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
New update to Dragon Lair pisses me off! I liked it WAY more Before the Update!!!!
New update to Dragon Lair pisses me off! I liked it WAY more Before the Update!!!!
I just want to say the icons for being in a crossroad, arena, etc is awesome!
I just want to say the icons for being in a crossroad, arena, etc is awesome!
Bless thee for granting me PAIN! For blinding my eyes and cleansing my mind.
Aww
Aww
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190