Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2019
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58
Happy Trickmurk!
Happy Trickmurk!
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
Happy Trickmurk! I'm screaming bc the Fae accent makes one of my random "what the heck are these colors" babies LOOK AWESOME
Happy Trickmurk! I'm screaming bc the Fae accent makes one of my random "what the heck are these colors" babies LOOK AWESOME
happi trickmorke tiem
happi trickmorke tiem
coH7AEL.png
Can we please get skins that are actually complete and good and worth spending on?

It feels like some 5 year old did them and they are half complete. I miss the ones that were full reskin of the dragon
Can we please get skins that are actually complete and good and worth spending on?

It feels like some 5 year old did them and they are half complete. I miss the ones that were full reskin of the dragon
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
everything is so disappointing
everything is so disappointing
tee9opO.pngIOZq0oa.png6eEoyjq.png
I feel like that was a little rude and uncalled for... I quite love these skins and accents and feel they are entirely worth spending on. The artists who made them worked really hard and I don't think they'd appreciate seeing that said about their work. :/

On a more positive note, I got two chests this morning! The most luck I've had in a while - and one of them is the Smoke and Mirrors skin, which I was hoping would make it in when I saw it on the contest thread. While I don't usually collect female Imperials, it is quite lovely and I will be glad to have it on hand should I ever find an Imp lady I enjoy. ^_^ Now I just need to make the Pearlcatcher one in Baldwin and grab that Guardian one when I get the chance.
I feel like that was a little rude and uncalled for... I quite love these skins and accents and feel they are entirely worth spending on. The artists who made them worked really hard and I don't think they'd appreciate seeing that said about their work. :/

On a more positive note, I got two chests this morning! The most luck I've had in a while - and one of them is the Smoke and Mirrors skin, which I was hoping would make it in when I saw it on the contest thread. While I don't usually collect female Imperials, it is quite lovely and I will be glad to have it on hand should I ever find an Imp lady I enjoy. ^_^ Now I just need to make the Pearlcatcher one in Baldwin and grab that Guardian one when I get the chance.
Untitled2165.png O Oh Stormcatcher what have I started...
yesss got the Accent: night farie skin c: yay me!!
Hi! Im fishcat. well, this is my sig. I dunno what else to put here but.i wanted to put something, so here you go c:
Hi! Im fishcat. well, this is my sig. I dunno what else to put here but.i wanted to put something, so here you go c:
I know some may have mixed feelings, but I got a brand-new Perma named Cheshire just because the skin I wanted won. I have only her and one other Snapper. I will treasure her presence.
I know some may have mixed feelings, but I got a brand-new Perma named Cheshire just because the skin I wanted won. I have only her and one other Snapper. I will treasure her presence.
FfsFHyt.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58