Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 471 472
@Culex Thank you! I got three dragons from 1 to 7 in four hours with this. :)
@Culex Thank you! I got three dragons from 1 to 7 in four hours with this. :)
1009gIL.png
@Culex - Thank you so much for this guide. I have a team up to level 17 now and they're smashing everything!
@Culex - Thank you so much for this guide. I have a team up to level 17 now and they're smashing everything!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Culex

My newest batch of dragons fighting have been following your guide..I do have a question though...It seems they really cant do more than three battles...mostly all three enemies...
Is there a way i can start lasting longer in battle??

Dragon team:
Cader,level 8
str 38 qck 22
Iso,level 8
str 40,qck 20
Vicious,level 8
str 39,qck 21
@Culex

My newest batch of dragons fighting have been following your guide..I do have a question though...It seems they really cant do more than three battles...mostly all three enemies...
Is there a way i can start lasting longer in battle??

Dragon team:
Cader,level 8
str 38 qck 22
Iso,level 8
str 40,qck 20
Vicious,level 8
str 39,qck 21
@644171

Sometimes it's just luck as to how many battles you can go. You could always go down a zone and fight until you hit 9 and can put in Ambushes? I have teams that struggle at seemingly random levels at times, and I just go down a zone, forfeit my bonuses in exchange for stress-free leveling for a time.
@644171

Sometimes it's just luck as to how many battles you can go. You could always go down a zone and fight until you hit 9 and can put in Ambushes? I have teams that struggle at seemingly random levels at times, and I just go down a zone, forfeit my bonuses in exchange for stress-free leveling for a time.
@Culex

Thanks, I will try that..
Yeah...Since i try and push it sometimes..My last team was in the level ten zone and i had a bit over half on two and one full health dragon...I was like i shouldnt..but i pushed that button...Heck, i got two of the dang sun turtles..and a snake woman...lets just say i was slaughtered in a couple rounds...I decided snake woman are evil..two rounds of peace..then bam...she to a full health dragon out in one hit...i was like OoO.....XxX
@Culex

Thanks, I will try that..
Yeah...Since i try and push it sometimes..My last team was in the level ten zone and i had a bit over half on two and one full health dragon...I was like i shouldnt..but i pushed that button...Heck, i got two of the dang sun turtles..and a snake woman...lets just say i was slaughtered in a couple rounds...I decided snake woman are evil..two rounds of peace..then bam...she to a full health dragon out in one hit...i was like OoO.....XxX
Just crashing in here to nth that Haste is an excellent stone in the late levels. Grinding my last couple levels up here, it's essentially free Breath that has a bonus of giving you more shots later. This is incredibly useful when you're starting a new win chain and don't have your eliminates rolling yet, and even when you do it's insurance.
Just crashing in here to nth that Haste is an excellent stone in the late levels. Grinding my last couple levels up here, it's essentially free Breath that has a bonus of giving you more shots later. This is incredibly useful when you're starting a new win chain and don't have your eliminates rolling yet, and even when you do it's insurance.
oh dude oh man i forget how to fr
@Zita

I totally hear you on that one, it's great for the first few battles.
@Zita

I totally hear you on that one, it's great for the first few battles.
@Culex

I've tinctured my two physical fighters and put them back in with my caster (primarily for Aid) who's a slightly lower level. The two Wildclaws are level 20, both are at 35+ quickness, and one is at 103 strength while the other is at 97 strength. My problem is that even with those numbers, I go to the Arena and neither of them can one-shot anything unless they get an incredibly lucky critical hit. Am I doing something wrong? :(

Edit: Scratch that, the 103 strength WC can one-shot Longnecks. And part of my problem may be the Berserker stones throwing off my numbers.
@Culex

I've tinctured my two physical fighters and put them back in with my caster (primarily for Aid) who's a slightly lower level. The two Wildclaws are level 20, both are at 35+ quickness, and one is at 103 strength while the other is at 97 strength. My problem is that even with those numbers, I go to the Arena and neither of them can one-shot anything unless they get an incredibly lucky critical hit. Am I doing something wrong? :(

Edit: Scratch that, the 103 strength WC can one-shot Longnecks. And part of my problem may be the Berserker stones throwing off my numbers.
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
@somnomania
Hashrii has only 91 str (since as you noted battlestones do nothing). You should be one-shotting with Eliminate: Longneck Interloper, Longneck Skirmisher, Longneck Magi, Double-Tailed Warcat
@somnomania
Hashrii has only 91 str (since as you noted battlestones do nothing). You should be one-shotting with Eliminate: Longneck Interloper, Longneck Skirmisher, Longneck Magi, Double-Tailed Warcat
@Culex

Okay yeah, that seems to be the case. I'll probably stay out of Boreal Woods for now since there's only that stuff in the Arena that I can one-shot.
@Culex

Okay yeah, that seems to be the case. I'll probably stay out of Boreal Woods for now since there's only that stuff in the Arena that I can one-shot.
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 471 472