Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 189 190
I like it
I like it
this thing is awesome! Gonna play around with that!
this thing is awesome! Gonna play around with that!
[center] I like the new revamped edit system however I preferred the look of the old lair the new lair looks cluttered. a chance to use the old lair look mixed with the new revamped editing systum would be amazing! but still all around Good work! -------------------------- .*.*.*. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/590a5a2813d0f0f15685300a2f09af2d/tumblr_oznevyvKxe1w8xkufo1_500.png[/img] ------------------------
I like the new revamped edit system however I preferred the look of the old lair
the new lair looks cluttered. a chance to use the old lair look mixed with the new revamped editing systum would be amazing!

but still all around Good work!
.*.*.*.

tumblr_oznevyvKxe1w8xkufo1_500.png
tumblr_oznevyvKxe1w8xkufo1_500.png
It's organization time my dudes
It's organization time my dudes
damn I am so thankful for this update, I was slowly drifting away from FR because my lair was so unorganized but I didn't want to exalt any of my dragons. awesome idea guys! [emoji=familiar heart]
damn I am so thankful for this update, I was slowly drifting away from FR because my lair was so unorganized but I didn't want to exalt any of my dragons. awesome idea guys!
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
I love this update! It is so much nicer to have my dragons organized properly by their lore and what I'm using them for (challenges, for sale). I'm so happy with this. Plus the little icons available for the lair tabs are super nice.
I love this update! It is so much nicer to have my dragons organized properly by their lore and what I'm using them for (challenges, for sale). I'm so happy with this. Plus the little icons available for the lair tabs are super nice.
fireshieldl.png Family Tree Challenge
Generations Hatchery
Breed Out The Basic Challenge
Halloween Hatchery
[quote name="Natakiro" date="2019-02-12 21:05:08" ] I've seen people say that there are 5 quests at a time, but I've only ever had 4 available this whole time, even after completing some. Am I just misunderstanding something, or is mine being glitchy? It's really annoying to be stuck with 4 and have no option to temporarily skip any :/ [/quote] @Natakiro I don't know, either. I also have 4 quests, not 5...
Natakiro wrote on 2019-02-12 21:05:08:
I've seen people say that there are 5 quests at a time, but I've only ever had 4 available this whole time, even after completing some. Am I just misunderstanding something, or is mine being glitchy? It's really annoying to be stuck with 4 and have no option to temporarily skip any :/
@Natakiro
I don't know, either. I also have 4 quests, not 5...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I do not like the new design. Everything to light and small.

Please bring abck the old style where I can see my dragons better
I do not like the new design. Everything to light and small.

Please bring abck the old style where I can see my dragons better
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
[quote name="pyereciae2788" date="2019-02-12 20:08:30" ] [quote name="Bluheart" date="2019-02-12 17:11:02" ] I accidentally put some dragons on a tab. I had exalted a few and had a gap so I was trying to get the others to go up to fill the gap and be with the others ahead of them. How do I fix this? Thanks [/quote] @Bluheart What gap are you referring to? [/quote] The gap at the bottom of this page. I have dragons on the next page that came after the ones I exalted. [url]http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/122443/118062/7?name=&type=all[/url]
pyereciae2788 wrote on 2019-02-12 20:08:30:
Bluheart wrote on 2019-02-12 17:11:02:
I accidentally put some dragons on a tab. I had exalted a few and had a gap so I was trying to get the others to go up to fill the gap and be with the others ahead of them.

How do I fix this?

Thanks
@Bluheart
What gap are you referring to?
The gap at the bottom of this page. I have dragons on the next page that came after the ones I exalted.

http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/122443/118062/7?name=&type=all
tree%20gradual%20change.gif
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see nature all ridicule and deformity... and some scarce see nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself. - William Blake 1757–1827
Can we please put the nesting ground link back on the main page, removing that after being there for so long is so irksome to me as i normally go to my dragons and then the nest and the only place to now access it is the side which is very irritating as there was no real reason to just....leave it in?? like it wasn't taking space???

i'm not a fan of the page setups. but. i doubt we'll get a revert or anything. I guess it's cool.

but i'm gonna be 100% honest if i was someone new coming in here i'd straight up leave at how confusing and not clear it is, as opposed to what we had/when i joined.

we need an option, to have the reverted style but still have the den feature. I can see why you wanna streamline it, but it really does make dragons harder to see, harder navigation ESPECIALLY FOR MOBILE PLAYERS!!**
Can we please put the nesting ground link back on the main page, removing that after being there for so long is so irksome to me as i normally go to my dragons and then the nest and the only place to now access it is the side which is very irritating as there was no real reason to just....leave it in?? like it wasn't taking space???

i'm not a fan of the page setups. but. i doubt we'll get a revert or anything. I guess it's cool.

but i'm gonna be 100% honest if i was someone new coming in here i'd straight up leave at how confusing and not clear it is, as opposed to what we had/when i joined.

we need an option, to have the reverted style but still have the den feature. I can see why you wanna streamline it, but it really does make dragons harder to see, harder navigation ESPECIALLY FOR MOBILE PLAYERS!!**
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 189 190